Author Topic: Marina Hotel  (Read 21740 times)

Offline JennyD

Marina Hotel
« on: October 09, 2004, 05:15:57 PM »
:) We just got back from a fabulous week at the Marina Hotel. Arilas was just as wonderful as we remembered from May. The marina is a very nice hotel and the staff were wonderful. Thanks you very much for making us so welcome
Jenny

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Marina Hotel
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 07:49:37 PM »
Hello Jenny,

Did you see the apartments that belong to the owners of the Marina Hotel?

My sister & brother-in-law decided to join us at the last minute when we were over a few weeks ago.  We managed to get them booked into the newly built apartments and they were fabulous, the seaview from the terrace if fabby too, just perfect for taking breakfast with a view!!  Talking of breakfast, the owners have thought of everything when fitting the apartments out, even down to a coffee maker & toaster!

Oh how I wish I was having sunday breakfast at the Marina tomorrow morning served by smiley George!

Eileenx

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
Marina Hotel
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 07:54:50 PM »
Hi Jenny.We are staying at the Marina Hotel for the first time in June.Can you tell us what the rooms are like.The rest of the hotel we know about and the staff.Really looking forward to staying right in the middle of things instead of having to walk back to the apartment.Glad you had a good time,most people do.

Offline JennyD

Marina Hotel
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 04:22:45 PM »
Hi
We had a room on the second floor which was on the road side and it has a marvellous view from the balcony along the beach. Of course the rooms at the front are the best with the large balcony and facing onto the beach. The rooms were a fair size with twin beds and plenty of storage space. There is air conditioning for which there is a charge of 30 euros a week. They also have a ophone system which means that you only have to pay 40 cents a minute to ring the UK instead of joining the long queue for the payphone. If you are ona B&B basis the continental breakfast is fruit juice fresh fruit salad toast jam etc and cornflakes or you can pay an extra 3 euros for a full english. Breakfast on the terrace was a joy every morning. The rooms are very clean. Our bathroom was very small and it was a hand held shower and the water supply was abit hit and miss. I have to say though that it was spotlessly clean and I know you just have to expect this in Greece. It would not stop us staying their again as the family was so lovely and the food in the evening was terrific.
Jenny

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 09:26:13 AM »
Hi,Could anybody please tell me if you can hear the late night/morning noise from the Malibu and coconut bars at the Marina Hotel :? .We have friends who are thinking of joining us for a week next year  :lol: and they like the look of the Marina.Hope theres somebody who can help.Thanks,cx :D
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Marie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Marina Hotel
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 10:51:10 AM »
:D hiya carol, i just jot back on the 8th august and this is my first post!!! i have never stayed at the marina hotel but to be honest with u i wouldnt of thought u could hear the late night music as the marina is a little down the road and they close the doors so u cant hear the music.
hope your ok.
love marie x

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 01:26:24 PM »
Marie, think I saw you in Arillas. Are you blonde now?  Dimitris may have pointed you out in Brouklis one night.
Aly

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
Marina Hotel
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2005, 01:37:28 PM »
Hello Marie and welcome back! :D

How are the after holiday blues? :twisted:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Eileen.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Marina Hotel
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2005, 08:38:53 PM »
Hi Marie, welcome back. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Marie

Marina Hotel
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 11:25:36 PM »
:D Hey Aly, yes u did see me and my mum but i just couldnt pluck up the courage to come over and say "hi im Marie!" yes im blonde now Dimitris kept tellin me i need a new picture on here so when i get them developed ill be sending him 1 2 put on for me. im sorry Aly im loud but still very shy!! and i didnt no if u new me off the forum! i cant remember if i have ever spoken to u!!

Eileen the post holiday blues: im fine this year infact it was quite a relief to get home, IAM NEVER GOING AWAY WITH A 2YR OLD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! i love Arillas and the people there but she spoilt it something proper! i miss Hana and Kostas in the coconut so much, i always do, and i always cry when i have to leave them!  :cry:  and the thought that i might not be able to go bak next year upsets me even more! im tryin my damn hrdest to make my mum come bak but shes movin house and might not be able to come and although its a very friendly place i couldnt go on my own (any1 want to babysit me 4 2weeks  :lol:  :lol: ) id be 2 lonely im not a person that does much alone thats why i respect those of u that can do that!
anyways enough of the babblin'
love marie xxx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
Marina Hotel
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2005, 09:10:34 AM »
Oh dear Marie, it is very difficult with a two year old...tell me about it, I had one with me for 3 weeks. :lol:

Your young yourself and just want to get out there and enjoy yourself for your fortnight without the responsibilty of a toddler needing constantly watched and entertained.  

Maybe by the time next year comes you will be able to talk one of your friends into going with you.

:idea: If those of us you 'know' post our dates for next year then perhaps you can book to coincide with us and we can all, ha, ha, babysit you for a couple of days each! 8)

Eileenxxx

Offline Marie

Marina Hotel
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2005, 10:33:59 AM »
:? thats just it Eileen she wouldnt let us entertain her she didnt want to no anything or any1 she would throw stuff on the floor just to make my brother pick it up and scream down the place if anybody else dared to touch it!!!
i dont think i could go away with my friends i can only stand them for so long and 2weeks none stop is way to much!!  :lol:  :lol:
 :D  8) thanks for the offer Eileen but, i would never impose myself on any of u thats why i didnt say Hello to Aly.  im hopin that we could spend 1week in maybe may and anoter in July at Dimitris' place then all we have to worry about is bookin a flight really. then i still get my two weeks there just split up!! :lol:  im a clever girl ive already thought about it all!!

anyways i gota go and wash me hair ready 4 work
love marie xxx

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2005, 12:44:54 PM »
Hi Marie,We,ve booked for next year.We travel monday 31 july for 2 weeks,and we,re staying at the Makris.If you need some company you know me :D ,and for those long late nights at the malibu and coconut our two daughters ( Sarah will be 19, shes not been to Arillas before ,and Emma who will be 17 and Ems friend Kirsty also 17)are both coming with us,and our son Dan who will be 15.So your quite welcome to join our extended family.speak again soon,cx  :D
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Aly

• Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2005, 01:19:00 PM »
Hi Marie, sorry we missed each other that evening in Brouklis, but maybe next time/next year???   Its dreadful being back isn't it, I'm currently on the hunt for a disgustingly cheaper than cheap flight end of Sep!  Anyone going to be there?  Sorry Dimitris, I may be on my way again  :lol:  :wink: .  Arillas is sooooooooooo addictive.  
Aly

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
Marina Hotel
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2005, 02:50:45 PM »
Hi Aly

We will be in Arillas from 9th - 23rd September

Tracey x

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands