Breakfast at the Horizon

Started by TerryW, October 22, 2007, 04:57:37 PM

TerryW

When we go stay at the Horizon, next year (2008) we will be having breakfast as part of the package. Has anyone else stayed at the Horizon on a B & B basis, and if so what did the breakfast consist of. I know that it will not be an English breakfast.

We have always booked just the room, in previous years, and I have always had the same breakfast..........zero fat Greek yoghurt, mixed with honey and nuts and chopped up  nectarine or a peach. Then, I would pour some fruit and fibre cereals into the dish when all of the fruit had gone, delicious.

What do other people have for breakfast in Arillas?

sharonF

Terry, we had breakfast 3 times at Horizon, they do a lovely english breakfast, I had omelete once and a fruit salad another time,which was huge.  Billy had the full english every time and loved it.  Depends on the amount i've drunk the night before, which brekkie I have x

TerryW

We only had a full English on our departure day and it was very nice.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could eat anything and/or everything you liked without having to worry about being getting fat or becoming unhealthy. I love food.

Eggy

Terry
I've had good reports from various pople about the excellant English Breakfast they do.
English bacon & sausages apparently. I was even tempted to pop down there one morning and give it a go.
Negg

TerryW

You have reminded me now Eggy, that Andy did say that he had sourced some good bacon and sausages. He said it was only the Eggs that were a bit dodgy.

I hope Andy is back there next year, he was very helpful to us.

Marika

Terry,
you can have everything for breakfast in the Horizon!
Very good is the müsli with fruits, yogurt and milk.
fruit salad with or without yogurt .
Croissants with butter, jam or chocolate or all together....
Omelets or toasts................ Everything is very good!
Than fresh Orange Juice or a fresh fruit shake(juice) => beautiful! A dream! :-)
And I can say the English breakfast is fantastic.
Marika

www.marika75.webs.com