picture of the day

Started by vivian, September 12, 2007, 06:02:50 AM

sharonF

Is that Tria Adelphia on the right hand side?

M n M

Sharon
you got it in one
Mick

Eileen

Thank you Dimitris for yet another amazing picture of the day.

Eileenx 
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

TerryW

I must second what Eileen has said, another amazing photo.

The trouble is, I would now love to see the original photograph and be able to zoom in and see more detail.

Thanks Dimitris

Sandy x

From today's picture it looks as though more of that cliff has fallen onto the beach...
Sandy x

riggers

Yes Sandy it does. I don't know why they don't knock that big mound off the top,before it fall's onto someone sunbathing next year.....riggers......

vivian

The first one there will have to report what it looks  once a load of people start walking it again. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin.g

snakes on the beach, wow what a photo ,wonder where he caught that,i do remember seeing grass snakes warming up on the tarmac, in the mornings when buzzing about on my scooter ,but that looks like a adder to me,hope he didnt get bit ,,,,,yammas

Ang

lol Kev,its a fish but I cant remember what one,one of them eel thingys I think
Ang

vivian

There are water snakes by the rocks they look black as you see them flashing awy from you in the sea, but I quess it could be one, we need Niko to tell us as he does a lot of fishing by the rocks there. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

riggers

I don't know what it is?. But i sure as hell hope there isn't many of them...........riggers...

Ang

Is it some kind of moray eel,its the mouth bit that I recognise
Ang

TerryW

I love this Pic of the Day

Thats the pace of daily life that we should all crave for

JohnTheRef&Dot

That's original for a car boot sale

kevin.g

what a wonderful gesture,merry xmas in the sand,well done dimitris.........yammas