Author Topic: Corfu Escape/ Bardis Sun Apartments  (Read 13108 times)

Offline John B

• Holiday in Heaven
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Corfu Escape/ Bardis Sun Apartments
« on: August 11, 2007, 05:39:02 PM »
Hi Everyone,

We have just returned from two weeks in Arillas. This is the second time we have booked with Corfu Escape and stayed at the Bardis Sun Apartments. I can recommend them without any reservations. We have travelled to Arillas with Thompson and First Choice in the past but have to say that the proffesional and friendly service given by Corfu Escape is second to none. The transfer times are the best ever.
As for the Bardis Sun Apartments what can I say, apart from you will not find a more genuine and friendly family than Spiros, Poppy, Bobby and George.
They are the most perfect hosts and make sure that your stay in Arillas is not to be forgotten. If you require any assistance with anything e.g. [ car hire, walks, taxis, restaurants, weather etc ] they are always there to help, better than any rep.
I woulld like to thank Nancy and the Bardis family for a wonderful holiday.
If anyone does travel to the Bardis Sun please make sure that you partake in the volleyball game that Bobby organises, the best fun you will have.

John

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
Re: Corfu Escape/ Bardis Sun Apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 08:49:03 PM »
always looked a nice and apartment block and bar and pool area ,what were the inside of the apts like,are they as nice inside as they are from the outside.

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 09:39:21 PM »
Glad you enjoyed John. We`ve been there this year, and back soon. They are a lovely family, and Nancy is very on the ball. Speaking of which, volleyball.! My old man is Mr Volleyball! Ask Nancy,lol.
Lindypops.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 10:14:43 PM »
We are staying there at the moment. The studios are small but are spotless. I agree with what the others have said. We are having a wonderful time and have booked for next year.

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 10:55:58 PM »
Hi Lisa and Steve. Glad you`re enjoying. Plz give our regards to Poppy and family. Tell `em to brace themselves! I`ll be there soon!. They are lovely hosts, and nothing is too much trouble.
Lindypops.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 11:44:45 AM »
Hi Lisa and Steve,  Glad you are having another great fortnight.  Please give our love to Poppy and Spiros and the boys.  Really wished we were there again too.

As for the volley ball, I had hoped it was going to be in the pool, not that I would join in, it would have to be in the shallow end..  It was the heatwave when we were there in June/July so volleyball was a no no, tooooo hot!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Wendy n Stu

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 12:37:27 PM »
Glad you found Corfu Escape and the Bardis Studios (& family of course) as wonderful as we did.  4 weeks on Monday and we will be back there for another 2 weeks.  Can't wait.  Please pass on our love to P, S, B & G.  X

Offline thornje

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 06:32:43 PM »
Great to hear you had such a brill holiday.  We spent out third holiday with Poppy, Spiros and the boys back in June and had such a great time as always.  As you say nothing is too much trouble and you just feel like you are at home with the family (well not quite as the weather is certainly better than Northern Ireland - absolutely chucking it down here today!)

We are pining to get back to Bardis and Arillas and are seriously looking at another week in September.

It's absolutely super to read such rave reviews about Nancy and the Bardis Sun but let's not tell too many people about our little secret piece of heaven or we won't be able to book next year!!

Love to Babis, George, Poppy and Spiros if you're reading this.  Jeanette and Alan XX

Hi Everyone,

We have just returned from two weeks in Arillas. This is the second time we have booked with Corfu Escape and stayed at the Bardis Sun Apartments. I can recommend them without any reservations. We have travelled to Arillas with Thompson and First Choice in the past but have to say that the proffesional and friendly service given by Corfu Escape is second to none. The transfer times are the best ever.
As for the Bardis Sun Apartments what can I say, apart from you will not find a more genuine and friendly family than Spiros, Poppy, Bobby and George.
They are the most perfect hosts and make sure that your stay in Arillas is not to be forgotten. If you require any assistance with anything e.g. [ car hire, walks, taxis, restaurants, weather etc ] they are always there to help, better than any rep.
I woulld like to thank Nancy and the Bardis family for a wonderful holiday.
If anyone does travel to the Bardis Sun please make sure that you partake in the volleyball game that Bobby organises, the best fun you will have.

John

Looking forward to Arillas June 05!

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 03:06:08 PM »
I have just booked flights back to Arillas with Corfu Escape and because of the great service are going to book for next year with them at the Bardis Sun.  We are going to check them out in September.  We are staying at Tria Adelphia.  It's raining outside and a typical miserable monday, everybodies got faces like frogs!  lol.  5 weeks to go. x

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2007, 04:02:02 PM »
A month today and we will be seeing them all again. Yeeea. By the way Bobby if your reading this thanks for the e-mail will get back to you soon. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 11:17:47 AM »
Aah there he is, the lovely Bobby!!

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 11:32:20 AM »
Bobby - looks like you have received Pin Up status xx

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 11:49:50 AM »
Mmmm yummie....I can see I will have to be visitng the Bardis Sun then.... :-)

Eileenxx

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2007, 12:08:40 PM »
He is lovely and a really nice guy.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline John B

• Holiday in Heaven
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 12:56:13 PM »
Very nice lad but cheats at volleyball.

Booking.com