Author Topic: Photograph and video Requests?  (Read 2560 times)

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Photograph and video Requests?
« on: August 10, 2007, 01:06:48 PM »
Following a previous post today about the ceiling at the Thalassa, it made me wish that I had taken a photograph of it. I am hoping to go to Arillas again in October, and I know I will be going  next June, and I could take photographs then.,but that is a long time to wait. So, I thought that some kind person, who is going to Arillas soon, could take a photograph for me and post it when they get back.

Any volunteers? Maybe other forum members could have a similar request.

Something else I would like to have done, is to have made a "drive through" video of the village as seen from a car. Maybe three or four videos would be required to show all of the village and to also take them from different directions ie driving into the village and driving out.

The videos could be posted on YouTube for us to view at any time, and they could also be a source of promotion of Arillas as a holiday resort. It would also help people who are about to visit Arillas, for the first time,  to see how nice the village looks.

My village has two videos like this, on the village website www.watchstockton.com

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re: Photograph and video Requests?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 02:04:00 PM »
LOL...last August my daughter, grandson and I went an early evening walk around Arillas intending to film as we walked.  The route started at the Tria Adelphia, down to the beach along the waterfront and back up the road opposite the jetty passed the Brouklis etc returning to the Tria Adelphia.  OOOohh it sounded good in the planning....but I kind of got waylaid on the way...ended up with a few too many drinks down me...forgetting to hit the pause button...minutes and minutes tick by with only my feet in the viewfinder...well you know the rest....the film was absolute rubbish!!!

One day I will do it again without the distractions...probably about 6am!!!

Eileenxxx

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 02:15:56 PM »
You never know Eileen, a long video just showing feet, could win the Turner prize for photographic art.

Offline Diane x

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 12:24:01 AM »
I think I must have missed something !

Diane

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 12:30:46 AM »
My dad used his video years ago to tape our sons wedding... not a good result as he left it on most of the time and unfortunately didnt know he filmed his crotch, makes for hilarious family viewing!

I cant imagine anyone videoing where I live... everyone drives around it not through it.

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com