Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101662 times)

lin n jim and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #7095 on: July 20, 2014, 04:47:07 PM »
Phil , once again you are a 'lil tinker.

Rumour has it that the Mythos factory want you, for a blood transfusion, as they are low on the brew!!

And.... why the asterisk between your F and G ? We all use "frigging" now.
But..... anything else may vanish into the twilight world. - BUT CHER NO DAT?

Anyway... I sit here with 32 deg at 4:30pm wondering just how much flesh can be melted away from humans and how brown a tan can be??

Saw my good 'ole pal, Riggers , for a "Kalo Taxidi avrio" - He's back on the forum as a poster soon.
(A nice poster , not any one of those smutty ones - Ladies may want a copy , though!!)

Gringo aka Jinksy takes his good lady , Ang ,back to Wales tomorrow. Missed the guys for a "ta-ta".
They will return and get a "welcome back" instead.

Meanwhile... back in Kavaddades , PDC Darts is beckoning me from SKY 1. Wegg probably has lost the will to exist already as she has another week of mini missiles.
But - We will be out for a meal tonight. - I have a recorder - DONCHYERKNOW. so when we get home????

Cheers
Negg

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7096 on: July 20, 2014, 05:10:37 PM »
Yes Heather, that would have been us. Jen sports the amazing Glastonbury hair with pride and it has NEVER been dyed or interfered with. I'd better wait for Eggy's shot at that one,,,,,,,,

Arillas Today has torn me in half, so warm, so peaceful. Well it is in my world. We are committed to the quiz at Bardis tonight  but Tina Turner will be in the Nut. We have come under so much pressure to do both, but have had to decide which. We are not magicians. It will be the quiz.

You still can't book Vavilas for the same day, or probably two days in advance. Poppy, Bobby and George seem to have spent all day trying for us. We are going to Mirage if we can get in there.

Arillas Today? I haven't even started meluvvers. The beach is spectacularly good, but you need so much ENERGY to leave your currently enjoyable drink/food/company that you decide to do it tomorrow. Avrio......

Phil

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7097 on: July 20, 2014, 06:20:58 PM »
Phil - I would not dream of interfering with Jens hair as I reckon you're a little ferret when you get going!

"Fil the Ferret" ?? - Do we have a nickname for you now?

Anyway... now with over 980,000 views the Arillas Today post just shows how many are interested in not only your day but also the "chatter" n "gentle jousting" of us all.

Autograph signing soon will beckon , for you , me-thinks.

Signing off at 32,4 deg outside at 6:20 pm. - Darts on TV, for me , takes priority over roasting.

Negg

Offline BlueHeather

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
  • Dizzy Blonde Cat Woman
« Reply #7098 on: July 20, 2014, 07:07:00 PM »
Sorry I didn't shout you now Phil but want sure...  No worries - n ext year mepos x
Women are like angels....   And when someone breaks our wings,
we simply continue to fly......usually on a broomstick.
We're flexible like that   ;-)

Offline dylan

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #7099 on: July 20, 2014, 09:18:11 PM »
think I may need a Mythos transfusion of Phil to keep me going till Sept!, but emergency helicopter may be a bit pricey!

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #7100 on: July 20, 2014, 11:29:04 PM »
Neill missed you today, Jimmy said you had called in will catch you in the week some time.

Today we spent doing as little as possible. Spent an hour playing pirates with Kieran as we hit the high seas in a pedalo
Then a dip in the sea to cool off (been a hot one today)
Phil bumped into us at Sharon's all alone, (Jen must have sent him for milk)

Back to base to chill for a while before dinner, lamb at the Tria
All in all another fabulous day in Arillas Today
Wish You Were Here.

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7101 on: July 21, 2014, 12:22:37 AM »

John and Dot and family, just another wonderful day then.
That's what an Arillas day is all about. :)

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7102 on: July 21, 2014, 11:14:36 AM »
More of the same today me thinks
One thing for sure Arillas Today is going to be hotter than Arillas Yesterday.

WISH YOU WERE HERE.

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7103 on: July 21, 2014, 11:21:34 AM »
Do you know...... In 13 days there have been 6470 "hits" on Arillas Today??

Wonder why? - Will it reach 1,000,000 by the end of September?

Sad git signing off at, just before midday. I will leave the updates for the "boys" on the spot.
Although I reckon it will be a hottie this afternoon, enough to make Ref John's yellow card turn RED.

Negg

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7104 on: July 21, 2014, 04:28:22 PM »
Breakfast was followed by a stroll (stagger) up to Akrotiri, sure was HOT up there.
Back via the donkey path, hot dusty but with an inviting cool sea to help wash the sweat and dust away it was well well worth the effort.
Nice ice cream on my bench outside the beach hut as I watched bodies sizzzllleeee in the heat (lot's of Sun cream being used)

Arillas today continues to please with the temperature now 33c as I type by the Rainbow pool.
WISH YOU WERE HERE

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #7105 on: July 21, 2014, 04:41:38 PM »
Ok, I give in!
All this info on my 'second home' has 'forced' me to book my second session in Arillas this year. 26th. September for two weeks flight with Thomson this time from Bristol again, Cardiff is a ridiculous price!
Keep up the reports, can't wait to be back.....at Bardis Hotel of course,
Martin.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7106 on: July 21, 2014, 05:05:37 PM »
PnJ's Arillas Today  has so far been as sweltering as everyone describes. Forget the numbers, it is HOT. Not a cloud in the sky.

The beach is perfect for the vast number of scantily clad users who are there having the time of their lives. I'm sorry I can't report on the even scantier-clad ends today though. I've kept me kit on.....

BarclayCard works with not a murmur. PnJ spent a fortune today.

We did a Thalassa afternoon with justMythos and pineapple juice. Wonderful company (our own ha ha ha !)

Reminded by a distraught Poppy this morning "you've been here two weeks already! I can't believe it!" Anyone who knows this special lady will be able to HEAR what I just typed. As our third week begins we are starting to let people down. We have so many folk who want to share it all with us it makes me so emotional. We friggin can't do it all, however hard we try!

Arillas Today? More beautiful than ever, now nursing a man who cannot cope with any more joy, friendship, love, hope.....

Phil

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7107 on: July 21, 2014, 05:26:33 PM »
Yes Phil I can just hear Poppy saying that. Wish I was still there.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7108 on: July 21, 2014, 10:56:53 PM »
Kalinichta meluvvers. Greek and Somerset never gelled so well. They are all saying it now. I am humbled.............

The story tonight was the food at Kostas on the Beach. I was going to post how fabulous the prawn saganaki is at Mirage, which I ate last night, only to eat the Sofrito at Kostas on the Beach tonight. It is a wonder I do not weigh a tonne, or even a British ton.... I ate every crumb of tonight's food and have thrown away my tight pair of shorts.

Kalinichta meluvvers. This guy from Somerset is gert lush and proud of it.

Phil

Offline darren-jane

« Reply #7109 on: July 21, 2014, 11:09:55 PM »
Phil we will be over on Thursday.

Quiz questions are ready with picture rounds printed.

I guess from the mention of bingo and quiz that Sue and Tracy are in residence.

We have had a bit of luck today as we think we have found a villa to rent in Arillas.
So may not have to spend our Hols looking for somewhere to live in September.

see you Thursday

Booking.com