A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

JohnTheRef&Dot

JohnTheRef&Dot

JohnTheRef&Dot

Marymary

Thanks everyone for the directions to Artemis bar, I wouldn't care I had walked past it loads of times in September on one of our walks, don't know how I missed it, probably too busy dodging all the wasps that kept wanting to eat me!!

happy Hols

Love
Mary

Paul C

E = Evening Sun

Empty vessels (too windy to let them out)

Maggie

Fab pics everyone, must get mine sorted, I'm sure i could add some. (I'm feeling homesick looking at all the pics).....

justphil

Paul C

F = Fun at the Rainbow

Jimmy & Spiros.........The Helmets?..........Don't ask.

Marymary

Ha ha
Jimmy and Spiros look like extra members of the group The Village People

Cheers

Mary

justphil

What a fabulous picture Paul. You have captured the whole spirit of the Rainbow in one shot. It is such a great place to have FUN.

Thanks for posting it
Phil

jinksy

aw paul c, you HAVE to tell us the story regarding the helmets, PLEASE, jinksy

TONYNEW

Perhaps they are about to head into Corfu town hence the skid lids ;-)

riggers

Or maybe Eggys got the darts in hand. haha  lol.   Sorry matey.

riggers.....

jinksy

always said those two were headbangers, so maybe they were gonne go loopy again, jinksy

justphil

Of course they were jinsky!

Spilling all the beans, Jimmy and Spiros always wore protective clothing when Eggy was up at the oche. PaulC missed the full face masks and armour suits they wore on our afternoons watching the darts....

HelsBels and Keith took the risk and stayed near the dartboard. So did Kev and Bev. But Jen and Phil sat well back and drank the doubles (see Eggy's earlier posts on Arillas Today) whenever we got our heads out from under the table trying to avoid the arrows flying in all directions.

501?????? More like "five go mad in the rainbow." Apologies to Enid Blyton....

Phil