A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

TerryW

Hi Ger,

We did go up to Afionas, so ............

X for Xceptional view ( sorry but I have to cheat on X sometimes)

I am not sure what type of fruit is on the tree.

TerryW

Y for Yum Yum

Galaktoboureko at Brouklis. Rula makes it every Sunday so get there and try it mmmmm

england

Terry - The fruit on that tree could be a Xigua (An edible fruit similar to watermelon) That should cover the letter X :-)

graham

All of a sudden I have got to get me some cake. Can't think why?
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

TerryW

Z for Zigzag.

This was the view from our plane as we approached Corfu Airport. The bends are on the way to Skripero and you can see the Paradise Taverna at the bottom of the photograph

ger

thanks for the photo of that dessert terry, thats about as close as i'm ever going to get now, as you ate it all before i had a chance to try it!!!!!
ger x

blondegirl

That dessert is Justphils favourite and it looks gorgeous!  I must try some
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

justlynn

A favourite of ours too, Sue, and I'm sure of Viv's as well!  ;)
lynn x

TONYNEW

Great pic from the plane Terry I cant believe it was nearly 12 months ago we stopped off at the Paradise taverna for a quick snack Omelette actualy and a bottle of water while traveling about the scooter .
                                Tony

vivian

Thanks for filling in the had letters Terry, mine have run out all ready and Iv'e only been back a couple of months. Just Lynn all I can say is yummy, cant even say that without my mouth watering. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

TerryW

Lets start at A again

A for Arillas South Beach with Afionis in the background.

TerryW

B for Boat - up a cliff without a paddle, again on the southern part of beach. There were naturists down there this year.

blondegirl

"nooooo.... I DONT BELIEVE IT!"  Terry

So we shall make a textile sandwich then seeing as we dont go nude!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude