A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

carol2

Get the beers in!

Peckedhen

TerryW

Shuey

Lovely picture Terry - am i right in thinking there are several buildings like that leading up from where McDonalds is.

TerryW

Yes, Shuey, there are quite a few buildings like that. Isn't the architecture wonderful and the rustic colours add to the attraction. I wonder if there any hotels like that as it would be lovely to stay in one for a night.

I was actually thinking of doing that next July, drive to Corfu Town, see the night life, stay the night and then drive to the south of the island.

Terry

TerryW

D for Drainpipe ...... Another Building, but the curved wall is wonderful and the guttering seems to be a mixture of plastic and metal....I wish I was there now, but instead I am off to Morrisons during my lunch break, such is life!

sharonF

Great photos terry and what a good idea to stay overnight.  We are going back in Sept just for a week, but hopefully next year will stay for fortnight and will try that.  We are hoping to go in July next year, what dates have you booked for?

TerryW

I do quite like the idea of staying in Corfu town for a night, especially if we are going to travel to South Corfu. We could possibly stay a second night on the way back, it depends on cost.

We have booked from 30th June to 14th July Sharon.

TerryW

TerryW

F for Festival at Arillas on 15th July 2007

I wonder how many people can be recognised  on photos like this.

TerryW

TerryW

H for Help!!!!!!

If you about to go to Arillas please take lots of photos for publishing here and get some that can be titled with words beginning with X Y and Z. Cheers

I will keep a look out

Shuey

patrickjohn

This one is especially for Terry.
H can only be for Horizon.
This sign was designed by Andrew and sent out from the UK (so he told me as he served another delicious Horizon meal on our last holiday there).
PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

James W

XYZ eh terryw?

Trust you to put out a challenge for the easy ones.  ;-)

I'll see what I can do in Corfu next week

Many times I take a camera on holiday, but do I use it?  :-)