A to Z - Photographs of Arillas and Corfu

Started by TerryW, August 08, 2007, 01:15:09 PM

TONYNEW

Hi Josef i think its an Hibiscus
                                     Tony

xkrchnav

Great :) So I was not so far :). Thanks. Are there any rules for posting photographs here? Sorry I really don't want to read throught 104 pages :D :D. Good luck to all!

Jozef
skypeid is also xkrchnav

vivian

Only that they are taken in Arillas or Corfu, we do try to keep in A -z order but have been know to miss one out every now and then if we cant find one beginning with that letter. lol. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

xkrchnav

So I didn't break an order, did I? Ufff :) I'm glad :). I will try to help you with letters you don't have idea :).

Jozef
skypeid is also xkrchnav

M n M

Jozef, some people including me have been known to cheat a little  bit with either their spelling or adding an extra bit of information to the start of their photos. . keep them photos coming. Mick

vivian

I = Ice cream special-- sorry couldnt turn picture.

Stay Nude it ante rude

BeckyB

Sideways or front on - it looks scrummy to me Viv :-)

TerryW

J for Just impossible to pass here without buying a cake mmmmmmmm. I bet Lindypops has already been there today.

jinksy

ahh terry nice one that, i remember a few mornings there waiting for those wonderful sweet tasting goodies that only arillas can provide, mouth is watering just thinking back, roll on next june lol, jinksy

kes

TerryW

What a lovely looking table of food and drink and I am salivating at the thought. I'm hungry now, like you Jinksy.

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

SBPL2458

Viv, where is this pool? I can't place it.
Lin and Steve.

blondegirl

Looks like the new Marina pool, on the corner.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Melissa_x

Isnt it the one on the beach front with the sunbeds in the water? It looked nice but there was never anyone there
TOO excited for my long awaited return to Arillas - Sept 2016!! :-D