Author Topic: CAR HIRE  (Read 19355 times)

Offline Ivan

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
CAR HIRE
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2004, 10:36:46 PM »
8) Judith,
             I booked direct with Thomson on the web. If you really want to go to Arillas I'd ring them direct (0870 550 2590) explain how much getting to Arillas meant to you, so much that you would fly from Glasgow, is there any way this could be done etc etc.  You will probably find them more helpful than Lunn Poly. If your holiday to Ibiza is with Thomson I'd give it a go as Arillas, for me anyway knocks spots off Ibiza, or indeed anywhere in Spain. Good luck if you go for it and don't be backward about asking- they want to keep you a happy customer
                                          Ivan

judith

CAR HIRE
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2004, 01:29:47 PM »
Thanks Ivan,I wish I'd fought harder with Lunn Poly and Thomson,but at the time Iwas pretty shocked and so decided to go to Ibiza as it was the only option they gave us.I'm planning to go to Arillas next year but this year I think I'll just look forward to a week in the sun,in Ibiza and try to foget about the mess that has been made of my holiday!!I'm still disappointed about not getting to Corfu,but we've committed ourselves to Ibiza and as we are a young couple we are happy to see another part of the world!But I know so much about Arillas now,it would be heartbreaking not to visit soon.

Booking.com