Author Topic: Arillas "Regular Visitor" membergroup  (Read 272810 times)

Offline annie

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Arillas "Regular Visitor" membergroup
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2007, 07:45:09 PM »
As we are coming in 13 days time for our 4th visit do we qualify!!!! Might just come again in the autumn to make sure we can join the club lol

Offline Peckedhen

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2007, 08:44:02 PM »
We first came to Corfu in 1990 and stayed in Agios Stefanos, I remember climbing the hill with two reluctant toddlers and looking down onto Arillas beach.

However, it was in 2004 that we took a cheap, last minute, 'allocated on arrival' holiday.  We had a long, night time coach transfer and decided that we would sleep one night where ever we ended up and then look for somewhere we liked.  We woke to find that we were in a front room in The Hotel Marina. The view blew us away, the owners were soo friendly, we explored Arillas and have never looked elsewhere since!!

Offline Marion

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2007, 09:34:13 PM »
First came to Corfu in 1999 -Sidari - oops(I worked at T Cook so it was a sort of freebie!!) Hubby was feeling energetic one day so he left me by the pool and decided to go for a "walk" and ended up in Arillas!!  So later we drove to Arillas and by chance met Kostas (Supermarket) who had 2 brand new apartments.  We have stayed with Kostas every May and September since. What more can I say - wonderful place wonderful people.

Offline willis

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2007, 10:41:34 PM »
I've been six times in the last 2 years. I first came to Arillas when I was made redundant and a friend was already going and said why don't I come along too. We stayed at the Horizon where it was Marinos' birthday on the first night. I got a contact lens stuck in my eye and never looked back! I now seem to have a part time job as the Horizon party DJ.
Nick

Offline ron

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2007, 11:06:53 PM »
we have stayed in Arillas 10 of the last thirteen years ,1st year in the Makris then
Tria Adelphia every year after (would'nt stay anywhere else now) Phil & Eleni make
us feel so welcome its like home from home.
Ron & Ali Devonshire.
ron

Offline Jen n Mike

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2007, 01:13:16 AM »
Hi Dimitris

This year will be our 11th consecutive visit to Arillas - first came in July 1997 and have always stayed at Kaloudis and enjoyed meals at all the tavernas.  Can't wait for the 27th July to see all the friends we have made in that time.  Think we must qualify as regular vistors now?

Love Jen n Mike

Offline Fran

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2007, 11:40:30 AM »
I first visted Arillas with my parents in 1991. Since then I think I must have been back around 12 times, 4 of those with my boyfriend in the last few years. When you grow up with a particular holiday resort I think it always stays with you and, while we enjoy trying new and faraway places Arillas is always the place we return to for a good long relaxing holiday! With the folks out there now I suspect my number of visits will only be on the up (September already booked and Christmas in the planning)!

Fran

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2007, 11:54:56 AM »
Ah 1991!!! - Haven't we got you on a DVD somewhere?? Visiting in September and planning Christmas already - Do they know??
Probably OK I 'spose - As long as you get those bits in the suitcase that they need.
Negg

Offline arjii

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2007, 08:39:50 PM »
Hi,
the first time I came to Arilla was the second year after "Alexis Zorbas Club" opend.
The years before I was in Stefano. Thats because my friends Pari and Anadi&Kali choose
this beautiful place to open the Club. This must be aprox.in 92 . This than I am adiccted
to came and enjoy the peoples, the wind&weaves&sand, the food.
Love Arjii

Offline sheila

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2007, 10:44:28 PM »
August will be our third visit to Arillas and we will be staying for three weeks never returned to the same resort before as we have always enjoyed seeing new places but Arillas has us hooked.
SHEILA

Offline Mike W

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2007, 12:45:34 AM »
This will be my wife Pat and my eleventh year in arillas,we came on an allocation on arrival with Thomson holidays and were fortunate enough to be staying at the kaloudis,and we have been back there ever since, helen and billy roula and christos make you so welcome, and are wonderful people who cannot do enough for you. But we fell in love with arillas because of the people  the atmosphere a place you can truly relax and enjoy.We have had some wonderful times there and we will be going in September this year again to the kaloudis, and again next May this time with our grandchildren, Louis and Amelia and introducing them to the magic of arillas

Mike

Offline Marika

• Forum Fanatic
  • With love!
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2007, 03:23:21 PM »
10 beautiful holydays in 7 years.
And  in September it will be the 11. time, that I come to Arillas/SanStefanos!
The 2.time this year and I canīt wait to come back!
My second home, Arillas /SanStafanos is full of magic for me
:-) :-) :-)
My first time was 1995 in September and than
2000 - 3 weeks in July/August
2001 - 3 weeks in August
2002 - 3 weeks August/September
2003 - 3 weeks September
2003/2004 - Christmas,New year 1 week
2004 in June for one week
2004 September for 3 weeks
2005 August/September - 3 weeks
2006 August/September - 3 weeks
2007 June for 10 day
and I come in September for 3 weeks again  I canīt wait!!!
All the times I stayed in SanStefanos but we went to Arillas so many times!
Beach, Drinks,...........
This year was the first that I was more in Arillas than in SanStef!

www.marika75.webs.com

Offline sally0924

« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2007, 02:22:09 PM »
Hello everyone again!!
I'll try to add a new membergroup for our forum.
This will be the Arillas Regular visitors group , which means that I need your help in order to localise everyone,
So enyone who has been to Arillas for more than 4 times in the last 100years  can reply on this topic telling us the year of his/her/their  first visit and (if they remember) how many times they have been to Arillas until today.

I have already added the label on some of you that I know ( for experimental use!!) that you have been coming over the years.

In the future We are going to have a word with the local council in order to have an official award to the people that have honoured us with the most visits over the years.

Take care,

Dimitris

Offline John B

• Holiday in Heaven
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2007, 03:02:18 PM »
Kaloudis July 2005
Anna Studios July 2006
Bardis Sun May 2007
Bardis Sun July/Aug 2007

Will I qualify then

Regards

John

Offline Angie Redshoes

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
  • Angie & Chris @ Amos Arillas
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2007, 04:36:55 PM »
Hi everyone....

Not quite sure how to get all the gadgets and gizmos working yet... however, I think I may just be able to sneak into the "Regular Visitor Group"....

We first came in 1985..... we have visited every year since, somtimes 3 times a year.... I know... it is a long time... but Arillas just steals your heart!

Our children were only 2 & 4 back then and they now travel to Arillas with their partners, our youngest one is there NOW.... hopefully she will remember to come home this time.... last summer, her week away grew into 3 months!

We have taken our children, mothers, grandchildren and friends to Arillas and I am happy to say that we will be moving close to Arillas in October this year.... do I qualify? lol
Yammas Angie x

2007 I will be living on Corfu.... YAY!

Booking.com