Author Topic: Arillas "Regular Visitor" membergroup  (Read 275811 times)

Offline graham

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Arillas "Regular Visitor" membergroup
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »
Hi Dimitris,
We first went to Arillas in 2004 and we are back for our fourth time in July, we've stayed at Nikos each time. We've also been to Agios Gordios in Corfu, Crete twice, Kos three times, Kefalonia once and Zante once in the same four year period though. Can we swap a couple of Kos's for an extra Arillas?
All the best
Graham
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Offline Ann K

• Arillas Addict
  • Arillas! Arillas! Arillas!
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »
This year will be our 11th year in Arillas - we arrive on 15 August, but I have been 12 times as I was able to make an additional visit alone last year.  We have mostly stayed at the Marina except on a couple of occasions when there were no rooms available at the times we could be there.  Paul's formula for the perfect holiday is 'beach, bar and bed all within 20 yards'!  However, I think there is nowhere in Arillas that isn't welcoming, friendly and totally chilled out.  We love it.

Offline Lisa and Steven

• Arillas regular visitor
« Reply #152 on: July 06, 2008, 10:47:59 PM »
HI   

We Allways log on and read the posts , think that the site is great , this is the first time we have actually posted one ourself.

I first came to Arillas  in July 1985 when I was a young 15 year old  and have never missed a year since ........ so that makes it 23 years  ....... some years going for a whole month ......

My husband's first visit to Arillas was in 1987 , when we were first going out together ...... obviously he loved it just as much as me and he has never missed a year since making it 21 years for him .

We even had our honeymoon in Arillas in 1991 , all three of our children have been coming to Arillas since before they were born  (  as I said never missed a year , I was the big fat pregnant lady that only had a tan on the front of her legs !!!) so they have been coming to Arillas , 10  , 13 and 15 years , and they absolutely love it too.

My whole family love Arillas ....we are usually the big family from Essex that all come together   ( around 35 of us ) in July or August .....

Anyway I am sure that we qualify for the  "Regular Visitor" membergroup  and cant wait until August for our next visit to our little place that we call paradise.

Lisa & Steve , Chloe Konnie & Ronnie xxxxx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #153 on: July 06, 2008, 10:54:23 PM »
Hi Lisa and Steve,

Welcome to the fold. :-)

Not only do you well and truly qualify for the "Regular Visitor Group" I reckon you are founder members of a brand new "En Masse Visitor Group" too!

Wishing you all your family many more happy holidays to come,

Eileenx

riggers

« Reply #154 on: July 06, 2008, 11:40:27 PM »
Wow where did you used to stay back then Lisa & Steven.

riggers...

Offline Lisa and Steven

« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2008, 12:54:38 AM »
Thanks for the welcome

In the past we have stayed in various places ....... back in 1985 & 1986 we stayed past  the fish restuarant at the end of the road  and way round the track   , mind you then there were no other buildings until you got to Alexandra's where we were staying.

Which I have to tell you  , we travelled to in the middle of the night  ( not the best of journeys to do in a taxi back then ) , when we arrived my Dad would not let us unpack our suitcases because in his words ........... "we aint staying in this hole"   

Woke up in the morning , went for a lovely walk down to the sea and needless to say not only did we go back and unpack but have returned every year since.

This was back in the days when Disco La Playa was the place to be !!! 

Have stayed in many different places over the years ...... Leon's apartments up by Perry & Jimmy's  ,   with Takis in the Arillas Inn , round at The Kaloudis ..... spent many a night propping up the bar with George & Billy ........ and at the Marina Hotel ........ but for the last probably 8 years we allways stay in the Marina Appartments ..... the two that are on the beach front.

We have seen Arillas grow over the years  and  have met some wonderful people  , all of who have been returning year after year too.

Offline SteveL

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2008, 11:30:16 PM »
We have just returned from our 4th visit to Arillas - another great holiday, which now qualifies us to become "regular visitors".
Looking forward to returning again.

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #157 on: July 10, 2008, 05:05:59 PM »
It's my fourth visit starting on Monday ...... so I can join soon too!  Am now bursting with excitement!
Cheryl O

Offline willis

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2008, 10:22:01 AM »
Have a good trip Cheryl. I hope to see you there. My flight arrives at 10:30 pm on Monday. Cheers, Nick

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2008, 11:02:30 PM »
Hi Cheryl

Bet you are beside yourself now! Hope to bump into you again, and Nick, we are in the Horizon frequently so I'm sure that we will see you.  Enjoy and I wll se you soon!! hee hee

Offline willis

« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2008, 03:35:44 PM »
Jo,
   I'm very hard to miss, but it is well worth the effort!
Nick

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #161 on: July 13, 2008, 05:38:24 PM »
Thanks Jo and Nick, hope your journeys are trouble-free too!

Nick, I'm having a drink (or two) with Eggy on Tuesday afternoon in the Horizon so hopefully will see you at some point!

Happy holidays everyone!
Cheryl O

Offline LivingstonFamily

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • ThePicOfDaniella
« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2008, 03:59:15 PM »
This will be our 5th year in arillas, we fly out on the 25th of July and are staying of course at kalooudis and will be see all our great friends, I see Alan posted a comment above, we cant wait too see you and joyce and everyone else. Our first holiday was in 2003 and we have returned every year since and seem to book every year in advance.

x
Julie- The Sun Soaker
Kev- The Jock
Daniella- The Terrapin Terror

Offline beachbum

« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2008, 12:33:31 AM »
Hey Man
What a site,
Allmost there we have been there for the past four years, why did anyone not twell us about this

Offline Lou

« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2008, 10:12:14 PM »
Hi I've just returned from my 4th visit so do I get to be a regular member now?
everything looks better through the eyes of your children

Booking.com