Where do you book ?

Started by Lozicle, May 16, 2007, 06:05:30 PM

Lozicle

Me and Vlad are desperate to get out to corfu this year but we're so so poor ! lol

Who do you guys book with to get to arillas ? Do you use tour operators or go directly with people in Corfu ? We need a bargain here ! :D

Smiffypink

Our holiday is booked through Nancy at Corfuescape, we paid £189 each, thats flight, taxes, transfers and accomodation, couldnt find cheaper than that and i though it was a very good price!

I think the price for holidays in October go back to that price this year, obviously from end of May to September the price increases.

Have a squiz on her site, no harm looking :-)

Smiffypink

Also dont forget, keep your eyes peeled on Ebay as she sells some on there if theyre not selling, and they normally go for real bargain prices!!

alyvin

Just check the tour operators websites on a regular basis. The prices continually change. I booked the Horizon with Libra, luckily I waited a week to check I could get the week off work because the price had dropped nearly £100 in just a week when I eventually did book.

Hels Bels

Definately recommend Corfu Escape, I believe their slogan is something like 'now you can afford that 2nd holiday'. They are excellent value!

Shuey

We always look in the travel agents windows and up our local airport.

In the past we have left it until a few days before and picked up some real cheapies, that is how we found Arillas a couple of years back - we had been to Corfu loads of times before but never heard of Arillas.  I think we paid something like £159 for 14 days B&B at Bardis Sun Hotel.  Didn't know what to expect at that price but boy were we surprised.  Pity its not that cheap now they are back with Thomsons!

I think they have wised up on last minute holidays as they dont seem to be cheap any more.

I hope you get something booked!!

burger

i looked on teletext holidays website                                                                     http://ww3.teletextholidays.co.uk/WebHolidays/Homepage/HomeHolidays.aspx?area=overseas for corfu all resorts,it took me to hays travel,loads of cheap last min hols,with a few in arillas

Rugbymad

We too booked through our local airport(thomsons).
We thought we got a reasonable price but now looking at others i think we could do better 'lol'.
Will try harder next year.

bigbadjon

Quote from: Lozicle on May 16, 2007, 06:05:30 PM
Me and Vlad are desperate to get out to corfu this year but we're so so poor ! lol

Who do you guys book with to get to arillas ? Do you use tour operators or go directly with people in Corfu ? We need a bargain here ! :D

check out e-bay Lozicle, they have a 2 wks at bardis sun 02 July, buy now price, £299 or if u want to bid bids start at £159, there's about 3 1/2 days left and no bids yet

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270123533362&rd=1&rd=1

hope that might help you

Lozicle

Thanks guys - I'm keeping a sharp eye out on all of these :D :)

Booking.com