Author Topic: Internet access  (Read 8452 times)

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Internet access
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 11:25:31 PM »
Dimitris. Everytime is good at  Brouklis.
Lindypops.

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 12:08:59 AM »
Gary.
You just require a usb or pcmcia wi fi adapter....then you can log into any hotspot...ie Dimitries or Horizon....& browse the web....(with there blessing of course)..you can then log on to your webmail via tiscali`s web page..or Hotmail if you have an account.

Offline Gary & Julie

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 11:38:37 PM »
That sounds too easy to be true, I will get hold of one and bring it with me, wish me luck..... Thanks again for the help...

Offline eve

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2007, 09:50:42 PM »
Please excuse me my ignorance I take it wifi or whatever the correct intials are, are for wireless, I do not think ours is built in so do I need to buy something to bring out? STOP laughing at me! I really do not understand this stuff, my daughter has just set up an hotmail account for us as she said we should be able to access from anywhere, hopefully correct. and yes Dimitris we will keep you busy even if it is only in drinks, boy you are goona be wiped out!

Offline kes

• Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2007, 10:15:46 PM »
See previous post ...just obtain a USB wi fi adaptop (under £15) or a pcicma card(looks like a credit card that slots in the side of your laptop  ..under £20.00)
Then you can have your lunch at Dimitris & log on :-)

Offline eve

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 10:58:07 PM »
I did read the prev post please do not be cross with me, people use different words that obviously to the knowing means something, if I go into currys or wherever I have a smidgen of an idea what they are talking about! My expert if I phone talks to me in a strange tongue too so I gain what I can  from you lot! Do not really understand but get a drift, which really impresses him indoors! yes really!!! See there are really sad folk out there and you are talking to one! Ha.ha.

Offline Gary & Julie

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 11:10:28 PM »
Hi folks, thanks for the tip, I have just recieved a wireless reciever in the post and installed it on my PC in 10 mins, Mine is of EBAY its a USB model and was just over £11.00 inc postage, it is a dongle type USB BlueNext BN-WD54G wireless USB adapter,

This simply plugs into your PC and can seek for a connection

Hope this helps....

Offline eve

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 11:37:00 PM »
o.k. read that! is there a particular thing I should be looking for on a scale of 1-10? you are all sooooo clued up!

Booking.com