Author Topic: bars/resturants?  (Read 2653 times)

Offline Ttt

bars/resturants?
« on: August 07, 2006, 01:29:22 PM »
hey all, i am flying out tonight from manchester (cant wait!!!!) anybody got any advice for places or eat drink? any good recomendations? i am staying at the galini. oh well only 12 hors to take off!

Offline burger

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: bars/resturants?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 01:56:52 PM »
i've seen loads of good comments about the brouklis taverna and many others,please post with your experiences of the galini & arilas when you return i'm staying at the galini for the first time in september,i'm sure you'll get many reccomendations on places to eat,have a great time

Offline kes

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 02:04:30 PM »
Bars & Resteraunts aplenty.....If you are looking for a relaxing evening meal with a comprehensive menu  (international & Greek) the Thallasa..See link...
http://www.arillas.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Thalassa.htm

Also Brouklis for traditional Greek food. (dont miss the Spit Roast Lamb..you normally have to book a couple of days in advance as it is very popular.

Tha Captians for Grills & spit roast chicken etc.

you can`t realy go wrong as there is a great selection to choose from.

Kes.......                    http://www.arillas.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Offline soula

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 02:20:00 PM »
Lucky you I just got back over the week end.  I second the recommendation for Thallassa too - fabulous food and when you have finished eating just relax in the little bar area and look out to sea. Have a great holiday.

Offline kes

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 06:15:58 PM »
Soula,cannot agree more ,,,
settle down in those comfy chairs with an Irish cofee and just soak it all up..cant wait to return

Booking.com