Cheap flight

Started by kriopigi girl, August 02, 2006, 11:48:53 PM

Eileen

I've found an update on another forum for the special offer code when booking with www.xl.com

Type Tesco into the special offer box for £20 discount.

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Eileen

Quote from: Joe on September 06, 2006, 12:32:00 PM

PS, just in case anyone is wondering I don't get any form of commission (I wish),my job is technical not sales, these deals just fly across my desk and I'm hoping somebody gets a cheap deal to Arillas.

Joe even if you did receive commission I'm sure none of us would be so petty as to begrudge you it when you have found us a bargain.

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Smiffypink

Nope, certainly wouldn't!!!

Joe

Thanks guys, I just didn't want anyone to think that I was using this forum as a free form of advertising. Don't know what the accomodation availabilty is like this weekend, but if i'm sure some good deals must be available.

Joe

If anyone needs flights to corfu this upcoming weekend prices are showing around £10 - £20 plus taxes (approx £50 - £60). Return deals are looking quite reasonable to: 15 Sep - 22 Sep approximately £120 final total. These are from Manchester & possibly Gatwick.

Bon Voyage

blondegirl

Just seen a cheap deal through My Travel (manos holiday) staying at Perry and Jimmys in Arillas. 16th Oct for TWO = £295 for everything...  I wish we could go - that seems so good!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Joe

With any luck there should be a few good end of season deals on the way.

suzanne simcox

Hi Blondegirl, is that for 1 or 2 wks at Perry & Jimmys, we have 21days in Dionysos 1, for £760 everything, this is for the 2 of us. ;)

blondegirl

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.