Easy jet flights 2025

Started by soniaP, September 02, 2024, 05:49:27 PM

Truth

Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Truth

Quote from: Laura on September 03, 2024, 09:27:21 PMFlights horrendous from NI. Over £900 for 2 adults, 2 children. No seats, no baggage added.
Looks like this might be our 1st missed year to Arillas 🙁
They went down a lot last year, about Feb time I think it was, so just keep checking 🤞 .

Laura

Hi Truth. They are much cheaper from say Luton...anything from here just seems to be so expensive. I'll keep an eye out though.
A connecting flight would just be too much for the little man!

Truth

I understand Laura . Hopefully something will come up for you

Jo Wissett

I was up with the larks and did see some really good prices. For example £45 in August! Unfortunately our dates were showing more than we paid this year so will just wait until nearer the time. I am determined to hold my nerve this time. I would check each day and if they suddenly dropped I would be ready which they did in April so I booked Jet 2 (usually the most expensive) and paid around £600 for 2 including bags and seats. However if I had Waited till much later could have saved around £100. One good thing with Jet 2 is that you can use PayPal 'pay in 3' so that was a good option for us

Truth

It seems to have gone full cycle again now Jo and you can pick up some late bargains like you could years ago. For a long time now its been better to get in early. We paid about £50 out plus baggage. Our flights have gone up about 80 quis each already from what we paid

Jo Wissett

That's a great deal Karl!