Arillas 2024 News,

Started by dimitris, April 15, 2024, 07:29:57 PM

dimitris

Hi all,
I'm writing this post in order to inform you of all the new things in Arillas !
In my home they call it Goship!!!
it has been a great start of April with temperatures over 20 degrees every day.
tomorrow and Wednesday it's going to rain according to the local forecast.
The Old Viceremo taverna is now in possession of Grazella family . They renovated the balcony and are going to use it as a part of their own taverna !

The old Arilla Inn restaurant witch has been closed for over 20 years is tomorrow going to be partly demolished and propably become another nice place for Arillas!

The land next to Portofino is going to be a paid parking place for the months that our beach gets flooded with cars trying to park everywhere they can. However, the usual free parking is going to be available as usual.

The bench is going to be put on our Jetty as soon as the rain will go after Wednesday .

The local business  union is publishing an open letter to all the new, older and future locals of Arillas wishing  to spend their vacation or to make business in our area.
https://arillas.com/all-you-need-to-know
That's for now!
Stay Tuned ! Ill be posting soon again when there is more to be mentioned !!!
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Erja

Cheers boss! Thank you for sharing and see you in June 😎❤️
Life is good ;)

Ann K

Thank you.  That's all good news.  I will have to rely on the usual suspects to report as they either visit themselves or the forum to keep me updated. 
Ann x

Truth

Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

ValL

Well done  The hard work of the locals is greatly appreciated to make our holidays so wonderful.  Arilla Inn was a great Taverna but it will be good to see that area tidied up at last.
Arillas visitor since 2004 🍹☀️

Karen Arillas

soniaP

Thanks Dimitris.  Is there any news on sunbeds as I heard that there were some new regulations coming out to ensure that beaches in Greece have a certain  percentage of beach that does nor have sunbeds on.

dimitris

Today we did manage to place the old bench on the Arillas pier!
Thanks to Apostolis for his help!!

It's getting busier on the beach and on the handfull places beeing open .Yesterday it was the last school day for the two weeks Greek Easter holiday! Corfu will be the busiest island in Greece during these unique festivities.
I have noticed a big increase of our website bantwith trafic . Almost as much as in High season.
I even see much movement on the fourm.
Still no sunbeds on the beach wich is slowlly taking it'ts summer shape!!!
I'll be doing some more pictures as soon as I find extra time.

Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Laura

Thank you for the update. Love that view!

Karen/Colin

Great to hear about all the new things to look forward to.
Karen

Booking.com