Author Topic: Maro Apartments  (Read 3278 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Maro Apartments
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2023, 08:23:27 AM »
We will definitely be visiting one day to enjoy a cocktail. It certainly looks lovely and I think that there is room in Arillas for a little luxury as long as it’s not too pretentious which by all accounts I’ve heard so far, it’s not. Good luck to them I say.

Offline Donpipez

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2023, 11:27:25 AM »
Hi Sonia

We were a little surprised I must admit - We paid 50 Euros/night 2 Years ago and were expecting a rise for next Year but not that much although there has been a little work done to the property so perhaps trying to claw a little back?

I'd rather not say where but if memory serves me right you had a little to do with the owner & her beds?
The room is very clean & spacious although a little basic but a view to die for. Lovely sea facing balcony with sliding doors & Mozzie net & a second balcony facing Effi's with the same doors. Gives a great breeze through the room but also very good A/C which is included in price.

Perhaps we have upset her I'm not sure - Probably would have paid 65 euros/day but don't think it is worth 85? - We've previously stayed in Maranaki for similar price & you get much more for your buck - The 350 Euros we are saving next Year will go a long way to paying for flights.

Out of curiosity what is the rate for Bardis?

Thanks

Neil & Jill

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2023, 06:26:40 PM »
Thanks for the info. I think I have figured out where you mean 
The rate at Bardis studios is 55 euros per night to include aircon. I am sure it will go up next year. It normally goes up about 5 euros per year which I think is reasonable. 

Booking.com