Author Topic: Taxi to San Stefanos  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Laura

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Taxi to San Stefanos
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2023, 02:17:27 AM »
Hi Truth yes we explored ag George the very 1st time we visited arillas and our keen to go back this year to see it. We really liked it and much preferred it to San stefanos. San stef was more for the water activities although I see we may be able to do some from Arillas.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2023, 09:08:03 AM »
Karl - I can agree with the more Greek feel it generates.
Negg

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2023, 11:05:58 PM »
This is indeed an interesting thread. I do wish there was better taxi service between resorts. I remember when our kids were 11 and 8 we walked over to San Stef and went into a Taverna (wish I could remember which one) and we had a delicious lunch and then they gave us a lift back to Arillas.  I loved Greed people ❤

Offline Laura

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2023, 12:35:51 AM »
Hi Sonia, we walked over from Arillas to San Stefanos when we first time we visited  but had no kids.
We are used to walking alot but I can see by the weather forecast that temperatures will be too hot to walk this year.
I do agree about a better taxi service but again, I love how authentic Arillas is.
I'm asking this question and I'll probably not leave Arillas lol 😂

Offline Greenbeans

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2023, 09:20:00 AM »
Being Devils advocate here surely 4 people at 5e a pop could be close to a Taxi cost?
(unless it's 5e return?)
So a taxi picks you up and stops you hovering around waiting for a bus and possibly releives your stress level.

Interesting , this post.. Taxi or Bus.
Cheers
Negg

I may be out of date with Taxis out from Arillas, but I was informed that the Taxi had to come from Sidari which was chargeable, then from Arillas to were ever. hope this is wrong but you never know. 

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2023, 09:56:17 AM »
Greenbeans
Sounds very logical but our local Kavadaddes service travels to Corfu Airport so the same would apply and , I think, the cost is around e65 From Airport to Arillas.

Business wise it makes sense that a Taxi would rather do the Airport run than possibly lose the sale because they are doing a 1 hour to and from. It that respect they may charge a tad more.
(If that all makes sense?)
Cheers
Negg

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2023, 11:16:18 AM »
Hi
What you need is Uber lol

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Booking.com