Author Topic: Jet2 prices  (Read 1783 times)

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
Jet2 prices
« on: June 27, 2023, 11:07:33 PM »
Hi

In Oct 2021 we booked from Stansted to Corfu  with all the extras for  September 2023. The flights  cost £410 and hold luggage £132.00.Total cost  £542

To book today with the exact same details the flights cost £716 and hold luggage £176. Total £892

An increase of £350. Possibly a fair increase concidering prices in general since Covid and and the now economical crisis

All other charges have  remained the same

Geoff

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
Re: Jet2 prices
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 02:16:34 PM »
A sign of the times I'm afraid .  Holidays are a luxury for most these days and when people can't afford luxuries , well we all know what happens then sadly !
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 08:17:55 AM »
It’s the same with EJ they were sky high on release but eventually started to come down. There is a really good website called Airhints and it alerts you as soon as the flight you are watching drops I found it a bit quicker than Skyscanner. You have to constantly check throughout the day as you will be amazed how much they go up and down. That said, I wish I’d waited and risked it as looking today could have saved about £200😡

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023, 11:30:48 AM »
It’s the same with EJ they were sky high on release but eventually started to come down. There is a really good website called Airhints and it alerts you as soon as the flight you are watching drops I found it a bit quicker than Skyscanner. You have to constantly check throughout the day as you will be amazed how much they go up and down. That said, I wish I’d waited and risked it as looking today could have saved about £200😡

Hi
Jet2 has  had my money for 2 years  from Oct 2021. I would not have made £350 interest if I had kept the money in a saving account. So got a bargain.

Although they have been  are advertising 2024 flights since 2022, most, from Stanstead at least, cant be booked as flight only. Many of the other flights are  package holidays only. So no bargains for me at present

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Booking.com