Author Topic: Maisonettes at Nikos accommodation  (Read 4327 times)

Offline belsilver

Maisonettes at Nikos accommodation
« on: July 05, 2006, 12:33:02 PM »
Hi
I would be grateful if some one could reply asap , as about to book hol (2 weeks) to Nikos accommodation. Only masionettes left and wanted some info on them.
1. Are they noisy, bit concerned as behind pool bar (and both Hubby and I in desperate need of peace and quiet this holiday)
2. Do you have to pay extra for air con?
3. Nikos sounds better than Markis apartments (our second choice) would you agree?

Any other  help, suggestions and gen info would be great.

Offline Pete E

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Maisonettes at Nikos accommodation
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 01:30:47 PM »
Hi Belsilver

We stayed in maisonette last year - 2 adults and 2 children.  They are not noisy as they are behind the pool bar rather than facing it - and in any case the bar was not generally noisy late at night.  Vasilis charged 7 euros a day for aircon, and it was well worth it, although we did not have to pay everyday as we had a couple of cooler evenings while we were there and did not switch it on.

I don't know the Makris apts, so cannot answer your last question.  However, I can tell you that we loved the place and are going back in a couple of weeks.  We are staying in an apartment this time only because we found that our noisy boys kept us awake with their snoring and grinding teeth in the maisonette, even though we put them on the mezzanine floor!  Spiros at Rainbow apts reckons that Vasilis has installed aircon in the apts as well for this year, so that is a bonus, although we had been prepared to make do with fans this time.

Hope that helps - there is rave review which gives more detail somewhere in this thread after our return last year (around middle of August).

Cheers

Pete

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Re: Maisonettes at Nikos accommodation
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 11:11:55 PM »
We have stayed at the Nikos apartments and had a fantastic holiday.We've seen the maisonettes and there really classy.Nikos is set in a beautiful part of Arillas.Its really quiet and peaceful.You'll have a brilliant holiday.cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Booking.com