Author Topic: Swimming pools  (Read 5121 times)

Offline Cheryl2307

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Swimming pools
« on: June 30, 2006, 01:51:57 PM »
New member to the forum - coming to Arillas 10th July for 2 weeks - me and 3 teenagers!!!  From the posts I've read, it sounds just ace and you people are so friendly!

We are staying at Kokinos which doesn't have it's own pool.  Are there any nearby that we will be able to use?

Thanks.
Cheryl O

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Swimming pools
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 09:29:51 PM »
Hello Cheryl,
yes we are all so friendly and helpful i hope.The nearest pool to the kokkinos is at the Makris about a 5 minute stroll,Your Manos rep should tell you that you can use the pools free,just dont take in your own food and drinks.There are 5 pools within 5/6 minutes of you so plenty to choose from.hope you enjoy Arillas as much as the rest of us
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline lynda

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 11:55:48 PM »
We used Makris pool a few times last year as my sister and her family were staying there. A vey nice pool- generally very quiet. Food and drinks very reasonable. Have a great time in Arillas- only 3 more sleeps and we'll be back! Can't wait. Lynda

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 04:57:40 AM »
Hi to all. The pools are generally good. If you buy something then all seems ok. Do try The Galini, it`s not so overcrowded, and very fresh.  You will be made welcome. I think Friday is Barbeque night. They are lovely people and will do their best to see you enjoy yourselves. Nothing is too much trouble. Ask for the "best soup". It`s fab. We had a gr8 time @ The Gallini, would go again. Regards to Kosta, Efi, husband, Yagorda. Wish I was there now.
Lindypops.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 10:20:36 PM »
Although its a bit of a trek for you, the Mirage pool on the sea front is just fab.  If you are a beach lover like me and a pool lover like the rest of my lot, it pleases everyone!

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 11:42:51 AM »
Thank you everyone for your helpful replies.  Only 2 more days at work!  I can't wait to get there now and experience it for myself!
Cheryl O

Booking.com