Author Topic: Passenger Locator Form  (Read 2672 times)

Offline Lawty

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Passenger Locator Form
« on: August 08, 2021, 11:24:39 AM »
Hi, just checking if we only need one PLF per family. I think last year adults each had to have their own form and you could only add children to your form. I’ve looked at the form for this year and it looks like a husband and wife can now go on one form. Anyone any idea? Thanks

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
Re: Passenger Locator Form
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2021, 12:36:44 PM »

Hi
Yes your own we are out in Arillas at the moment we done one each

Kev

Offline ValL

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 01:00:09 PM »
The Greek one is per family, adults and children on the same one. Returning to UK it’s one per adult, but under 18s can go on adult form
Arillas visitor since 2004 🍹☀️

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 01:06:00 PM »
 Hi

See below: The helpline contact number is 08006781767

Travel into Greece
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/greece/entry-requirements

Every traveller, including children, must have their details included on a PLF. If you’re travelling with others outside of your household, you should all complete your own form. If you’re travelling together as a household, the Greek authorities ask for you to complete one form with all adults and children included. You can add additional members of your household at the top of the form before you submit.

Travel into the UK
https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk

If you’re travelling with other people
Each adult must complete their own form.

You can include someone under 18 years old who is travelling with you on your form, if you are staying together at the same UK address.
If you’re entering Scotland, they must be under 16.

What I have yet to find out is as you have to enter your booking ref details for your Day 2 test on your PLF form when returning to the UK, and as you have to complete your own PLF form, do you have to order your own test to get your own booking ref details?
Or for example, if you a traveling as a couple, can you order two tests under one order ref and use the same code twice?

Any idea's

Keep safe

Geoff

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 02:43:18 PM »
We did a family one mate 🙂
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline Lawty

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 03:49:51 PM »
Thanks everyone - 16 days to go until back in Arillas 🤞

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2021, 12:19:12 PM »
Hi

See below: The helpline contact number is 08006781767

Travel into Greece
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/greece/entry-requirements

Every traveller, including children, must have their details included on a PLF. If you’re travelling with others outside of your household, you should all complete your own form. If you’re travelling together as a household, the Greek authorities ask for you to complete one form with all adults and children included. You can add additional members of your household at the top of the form before you submit.

Travel into the UK
https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk

If you’re travelling with other people
Each adult must complete their own form.

You can include someone under 18 years old who is travelling with you on your form, if you are staying together at the same UK address.
If you’re entering Scotland, they must be under 16.

What I have yet to find out is as you have to enter your booking ref details for your Day 2 test on your PLF form when returning to the UK, and as you have to complete your own PLF form, do you have to order your own test to get your own booking ref details?
Or for example, if you a traveling as a couple, can you order two tests under one order ref and use the same code twice?

Any idea's

Keep safe

Geoff

Hi

Tried to contact the government PLF help line to get an answer to my question above. Got fed up waiting

So I contacted expert-medicals who supply the Day 2 PCR kit. They said the order ref number you recieve is a unique number for your own PLF form.
So if there are 2 or more passengers   returning to the UK,  who live at the same home address, you have to order your own test kit so as to obtain your own individual code to enter on your own PLF.

They told me their use at home  kit costs £28. They are an approved Government supplier

Keep safe

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2021, 01:56:27 PM »
I ordered two kits (at the same time, on the same order) and was given two unique reference numbers, one for each kit.

Booking.com