Author Topic: Irenes Villa apartment  (Read 4991 times)

Offline andy&ann

Irenes Villa apartment
« on: June 17, 2006, 05:39:47 PM »
Having returned from two weeks wonderful holiday (despite dodgy weather) we would just like to take this opportunity to thank Eleni & Spiros for being such wonderful hosts! They provided a 1st class service from arranging a taxi to pick us up at the airport, organising car hire, & visiting us to make sure we were happy & provided for.

The accomodation was the best we have ever stayed at in our many visits to greek islands. More like a home than a holiday apartment (many home comforts), the bath was a revelation & the envy of some of our greek friends!

An all round excellent holiday, superbly maintained with superior comforts, wonderful, convenient yet private location, highly recommended & the best hosts you could hope for! :)

We look forward to our next stay!!

Offline Fiona

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Re: Irenes Villa apartment
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 12:38:38 AM »
I would like to echo the comments of Andy and Anne although we didn't have any "dodgy" weather to speak of, just one day with a little rain and the rest hot, h o t, HOT!!

We had a wonderful 17 nights at Irene's Villa - it is positively 5* and Eleni and Spiros do everything possible to make their guests feel welcome and comfortable.  The apartments are very spacious and contain everything you could possibly need.  The garden also receives a lot of care and attention and is a lovely peaceful and private place to sit.

We hope to return there next year.

Fiona & Roy

Offline Rob

Re: Irenes Villa apartment
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 03:28:10 PM »
Not surprised you had a great time Andy&Ann. I took my two sons there last year for a week in August and it was excellent (my review is further down this forum). You are right about Eleni & Spiros, nothing is too much trouble for them. Genuine people. The accommodation and location are great. Tried to get in again this year, but left it late and am staying elsewhere, but will try and catch up with Eleni when I'm over. Maybe next year ?!?!

Booking.com