Author Topic: new book for holiday reading...  (Read 5904 times)

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
new book for holiday reading...
« on: May 16, 2020, 03:29:54 PM »
I don't read that much but this book made me go through it's pages non stop till the end.
Litsa was thrilled too.  ( Not only because I'm mentioned in it.)
 I have known Dr Klaus Biedermann for over 30 years or so. He has been coming to Arillas regularly since then , he lives now on a place in Kavadades with stunning views of Arillas he has recently got his residence permit . Another lovely person made his dream to live at his favourite paradise. 
the book is written in German and translated in English and Greek
More information and preview about this book here.
https://arillas.com/a-year-and-a-day-ago
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline Ann K

• Arillas Addict
  • Arillas! Arillas! Arillas!
Re: new book for holiday reading...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 12:29:00 PM »
I have seen a post about this book on Facebook.  Amazon has sold out but it appears to be available on Amazon USA.  It's quite expensive (£17.99).  I would love to read it but will have to wait until it's back in stock.  I may even try my local bookshops, some of whom are doing online orders.  Keep well everyone.
Ann x

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 02:55:46 PM »
I've read the first 3 chapters for free on Facebook and I'm hooked!
It's £17.90 for a paperback copy but £7.90 on a kindle which was on amazon. I'm definitely going to purchase it. It's already mentioned Arillas beach, Broukilis, Gravia snack bar, beach point and I think Gratsela too.
I would have saved this to read while actually being in Arillas during July but looking very doubtful that will happen this year.
Ahhh well I can read it at home and dream that I'm sitting on the balcony or by the Mathraki pool or on the beach. Haha!
Although I've seen on the news that at the beginning of July we might be able to go to our second homes (ours is just a little caravan) but at least it's close to the Norfolk coast and it's a break away from home.
We're having all this wonderful weather at the minute so fingers crossed it stays ilke this for the whole of the summer.
I think the book is going to be a really great read!

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 03:53:52 PM »
Hi

A good library should have it

Kev

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 04:26:58 PM »
I don't think librairies are open yet Kev

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 09:46:13 PM »
Im  am halfway through it, cant put it down, and find it very funny reading about people I know some as aquaintences  some as friends and some very well indeed. Litsa told me about it on 15th May, think I must have got last copy as since then everybody is saying its out of stock. Im not going to give anything away so the rest of you are just going to have to wait. But believe you me you will find it worth waiting for. xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

Booking.com