Author Topic: Hopeful visit  (Read 4913 times)

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
Hopeful visit
« on: March 31, 2020, 04:52:32 PM »
Well my Easter visit cancelled for obvious reasons , my hopes rely on the annual June visit , staying at marina as usual, hopefully it’ll go ahead and the world will have beaten covid 19 ,, I pray this is so ,,, yammas

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
Re: Hopeful visit
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 09:26:03 AM »
I would be surprised mate if you are there June..... 😒
I have written off our end of May trip to Fuerteventura ....
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 02:33:21 PM »
Its horrible not being able to go for Easter but unfornatly I reckon its going to be next year.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 04:35:08 PM »
I even have my doubts for July. Like everyone  else we will be soooo disappointed but more so this year as many of my family will be joining us.
My son, daughter in law and two Grandchildren are visiting Arillas for the first time staying at Kaloudis for 2 weeks. My niece and her boyfriend also first time to Arillas and staying at the Kaloudis for 1 week.My son (originally with his girlfriend)but just him now staying at Tria Aldelphia for 1 week which was previously booked with Thomas Cook and still awaiting £200 refund!!!
 My husband and I are staying at Mathraki Studios for 3 weeks and our 7th visit to Arillas (I think!) as is my sister and her husband for 1 week.
It took so much organising trying to get us all together for many reasons.
We will be celebrating my husband's 50th my sister's 60th and my Daughter in law's 30th.
So fingers crossed we will still be able to make it?
My daughter in law will be ready for a holiday as she's a nurse working in ICU therefore is dealing with Covid 19 patients first hand.
We are all so very very proud of her.
What will be will be -  but the most important thing is, that we all look out for each other and of course
STAY SAFE! xx

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 05:01:26 PM »
we should be over 4th May,but dod not think we will be there.Looking for the end of September now Hopefully
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 10:05:10 PM »
Have rebooked for end of July fingers crossed 🙏🏼

Offline Greenbeans

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2020, 10:50:20 AM »
With Spain now allowing the Brits back in with no holds barred if you're healthy, hopefully Greece will be a bit more flexible. We've got flights booked for September, so here's hoping. :)

Offline Greenbeans

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2020, 05:12:22 PM »
Ministers are finalising plans for a series of "travel corridors" that will mean people arriving into the UK will not need to self-isolate.

Participating countries could include France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Belgium, Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, Turkey and Finland - but not Portugal.

Restrictions for these countries are expected to be lifted in early July.
The first travel corridors could come into force on 4 July, although that date is by no means confirmed.
Sweden is also unlikely to be on the list because the infection rate there is higher than in the UK.
Transport Secretary Grant Shapps had indicated there would be an announcement on Monday.

But the BBC understands that initial details could be unveiled this weekend.

Booking.com