Author Topic: Arillas 2020  (Read 15631 times)

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
Arillas 2020
« on: August 19, 2019, 03:06:22 PM »
I've finally managed to get all my family(well most!)altogether in Arillas for July 2020.
 My husband turns 50 next year and my sister will be 60 so a double celebration! We couldn't manage to stay in the same accommodation but that's not a problem at all.
Our eldest son and daughter in law and 2 grandchildren will be there the week before us at Kaloudis (first time in Arillas) and will spend their second week with us.
Our youngest son will be spending one week with us, staying at the Tria Aldelphia (previously with his girlfriend but they have since split up.) It is also his first time in Arillas.
My sister and brother in law will be be spending a week with us at Mathraki and their daughter(our niece) and her boyfriend will also be spending a week with us and will be staying at Kaloudis with our eldest.
When they all return home my husband and I have another 2 weeks there as we have managed to book for 21 nights (making up for not being there this year!)
We are so so excited to finally have our children and grand children with us in Arillas...can't bloody wait and can't stop talking about it!!!
I'll be turning 60 the following year so maybe we will all do it again, but for now....Roll on July 2020!!!

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas 2020
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 04:10:17 PM »

Hi Suzy
It will great fun being all together time will fly it will soon be July

Kev

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 05:31:17 PM »
Thanks Kev
Hope you and your family are having a great time?
I think we'll all be spending a lot of our time together during the day at the beach and kaloudis as it will be easier with our grandchildren staying there and I know that Billy and his family will make us all welcome.
We are also thinking of maybe spending a day at Tria Aldelphia as our youngest is staying there? Do you know if the owners would be okay with that? We'd obviously be buying drinks and probably snacks.

Offline Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2019, 06:46:55 PM »
All are welcome at Tria Suzy , we often spend days there and haven't actually stayed in Tria for 3 years now .
Sounds like you are going to have a great time !
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 07:49:03 PM »
How fantastic Suzy. I celebrated my 50th last Sep6in Arillas with the family.  I love it even more (if that is posdible) when we are all there together.

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 08:25:23 PM »
That's great to hear Karl, regarding Tria. we haven't stayed at Kaloudis for 3 years but we also spend a day there catching up and went to their Greek night again last year to meet up with old friends.
 This is just one of the many many things we love about Arillas

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 08:32:33 PM »
Sonia, I celebrated my 50th with family in New York which was absolutely fantastic!
However, I am actually getting far more excited about spending my husband's 50th in Arillas especially now we have grandchildren.
Did you all have a special birthday meal anywhere or do anything different to mark your 50th?

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2019, 07:47:34 AM »

Hi Suzy

As Truth said all welcome Philip Helen and Yanni will make you fill at home you can get food all day.
Yes we are having a great time

Kevin

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2019, 05:13:20 PM »

Hi

Today very hot Beverly and I walked to san stuff on the way back we went to Nikos at the Akrotiri on the way back in Arillas we saw Heidi and Erja in the marina pool which was good.
Went in the nut 🥜 we had a few drinks with Mr Eggy-Neil riggers-John and Sue the last time we saw riggers was wine festival 2008
Today was a good laugh
Bill went to Sidari with mummy and Brett

For your pergola I would put a Trachelospermum jasminoides for evening scent https://www.arillas.com/forum/index.php/topic,10517.msg146503.html#new this will tell you about the plant

Kev

Offline soniaP

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2019, 06:59:16 PM »
Sonia, I celebrated my 50th with family in New York which was absolutely fantastic!
However, I am actually getting far more excited about spending my husband's 50th in Arillas especially now we have grandchildren.

Hi Suzy - we started the day by breakfast at Bardis altogether as a family opening my presents.  Then went to Canal damore which I hadn't been to before. Husband had a swim but I had a cocktail with my daughter instead just sat admiring the view. Then went for a late boozy lunch at the fish restaurant Agriola that used to be right at then end of St George's bay but sadly is now a tapas restaurant. 
Had a siesta and then had an evening meal at the Horizon followed by a party at Bardis sun studios where my son played the guitar and his girlfriend sang. It was great to meet some forum members who came along and had some cake.  The bar was full and it was great fun. Needless to say the following day the pool was empty until lunchtime. 

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2019, 07:40:10 AM »

Hi
I should have put my last post in Arillas today sorry

Kev

Offline suzy61

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2019, 11:08:21 AM »
Sonia, your birthday sounded perfect and definitely one to remember.
Both my husband and sister's birthdays are not actually until we arrive home but for various reasons these were the only weeks we could all be in Arillas together but they will remember it as their 50th and 60th celebration.

Booking.com