Author Topic: Perry & Jimmy's  (Read 20983 times)

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
Re: Perry & Jimmy's
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 08:08:51 PM »
neil elaine &kids  lovely photos .bet your glad my scooter wasnt in the way of your picture of perry&jimmys all the best from kevin&kay who stayed upstairs when you was there but went home a week before..all the best ...

Offline neilelaine

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 04:56:43 PM »
Hi Kevin & Kay, thanks for the feedback on the photos, the early morning ones of Arillas beach are from when we had a chat on the bench! good to here you are keeping ok.  we managed to get out on the boat we hired on the Monday, great day out. Not seen any shops selling Cream teas on Corfu!!

Bye for now,
Neil and family.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 10:07:15 PM »
to neil &family looking forward to getting back,just booked up for 27th june for 10days and going to stay above alexs sypermarket .cant wait to wake up with that sea view every morning.especially early morning when no-ones about  just us silly-oclock people.hope youre all well and the kids arent driving you mad on school hols .speak soon ..kevin&kay..........

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 11:16:41 PM »
Hey kev, you`ll enjoy. They are really laid back! Rooms are clean. Plus, you can also see if George is up n running in the creperie! Say Hi to Stella for me.
Lindypops.

Offline eaky

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2007, 01:18:28 PM »
we were staying at the rainbow this year and heard an engine running, when we got to the bar we found out it was because they had a break power supply, we hadnt noticed any change but, the people who were staying at J&P's had no water and obviously no power!!

YOU CANNOT BEAT STAYING AT THE RAINBOW!!!

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2007, 03:57:11 PM »
f.a.o lindypops.thanks lind. really gutted cant get back end sept/oct so booked alex,s straight away loved the creperie think i put a stone on in 2 weeks from the pancakes ,yumyum. and the chocolate croissants from the bakery .as youve gathered i got a sweet tooth......

Offline neilelaine

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 02:07:34 PM »
Whilst staying at Jimmy & Perry's this year we had a power cut of around one and a half hours. The water supply was ok on the ground floor apartments and there was auxilary power for the emergency lights. I dont know if the upstairs apartments had water or if there is a header tank in the roof so as to be able to have a limited water supply in the event of a power cut.

Neil.

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 07:24:16 PM »
Hi Kev. Yep, it was a good experience @ Alex`s. The first night, we returned, found a door, and other half spent ages trying to make the key work!! This was after a dog startling him. Anyway, to cut it short, after about 5 minutes, I took the key off him, tried another door, and hey presto, say no more,lol. After that, I`m now the keyholder.
Lindypops.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 09:06:51 PM »
f.a.o....hi lindypops .know what you mean im the keyholder too ,cos otherhalf is short sighted .but says she sees what she wants to see ? i think its a female thing. but seriously is it lit up at the back of shop as we went through the shop when stella showed us the apts...otherwise the maglight is coming out of retirement as it fits in the mrs clutchbag...........kevin

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 04:37:32 PM »
As far as I can remember, it wasn`t too lit up, so take ya torch. Wasn`t really a problem for me, but himself was a bit more lit up than the street lights,lol. Only kidding, he looked out for the dogs, I minded the keys. All part of a good holiday.
Lindypops.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2007, 05:48:52 PM »
f.a.o lindypops.....over the moon to day got email from alex saying he had recieved deposit .so just got flights £155 each for 10days end june/july well happy.. also taking mum in law with us, as its her first time to greece,so no better place to brake her in than arillas.best thing though she drinks more than the wife.hehe

Booking.com