Looks Wet and Windy Today

Started by TerryW, March 20, 2009, 02:46:08 PM

TerryW

It looks a bit wet and windy today, but just imagine having a nice drink, a greek salad and a good conversation in one of the sea front bars.

Lindypops

Food? I`m there Terry. A good day to blow the cobwebs off.
Lindypops.

Sara

Yet more rain, but looking good for next week.
I'm there with you too, Terry & Lindypops
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

georgia

Warm and sunny weather is the best, but being stranded in ataverna when the rain comes in and the weather screens are in place, and the lights keep cutting out defenitely has its own appeal..just order another coffee and Metaxa. x

justphil

Ah yes Terry, Lindypops and Sara - we would love to be sitting in Thalassa with a hot coffee and maybe a Metaxa 5. Then a windy stroll along the seafront, and a nice meal in Amourada. Bliss

And so agree Georgia, it is great fun. Last September we go caught in a huge storm, have never seen such torrential rain. But we were safely tucked in the Coconut with lots of people, with rain lashing horizontally across the closed screens, totally enjoying the change of pace. Glad we weren't still walking along from Elena Stella....

Phil

Eggy

Wet n Windy it is people. The last two days have been "not so good" weather wise and I think we're paying for the two previous ones which were "crackers"

It's been rain here all afternoon plus a generous helping of hailstones and link that with an outside temp of 8 deg , well.....................

But................. What we would do in England, on days like this?
Same as here, curl up, with heating on and keep fingers crossed for 'morrow.

Whatever the weather, Arillas is still a short drive away and plenty of Tavernas open!

Cheers
Negg

justphil

Hi Eggy Weggy and Meggy

We just sat in the Greyhound garden (local pub) with Jen asking to be in the shade. Women get very warm at this stage in life. Me? I'm a cold morsel. And there was me in T-Shirt soaking up the sun. It has been a cracking day in Baltonsborough.

We were dreaming of Arillas and talking about all of yous the whole time between crossword clues. Sad? But true and justus. Friend Eric said "how do you like this?" and I replied "Wish I was on Arillas beach without a stitch on soaking up the sun." Then Jason commented about the vision of me "tanning my plumbs."  Well, not my "crackers" then... (whatever they are)

Eggy luvver, the answer to your question is that philandjen hole up with a bottle of vodka, frappe and the forum. Our Wegg curls up round our feet, and sleeps. We just reminisce about our endless Arillas experiences. What do you do now you live there? The same probably.

Wet and windy? just another angle. I for one would share it with yous

Phil