Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

justphil

Oh wow Helen luvver (or Keefy m8) your first day in Arillas sounds like a carbonless copy of what we would do....

Eggy must get so bored with repeating it over and over again, but he hides it well! It is that stack of donkeys' hind legs that keeps him going - very calorific so I hear. Jimmy at the Bow keeps them in his fridge so I'm told.

Really glad your Arillas visit has started so well. 'fraid it wont be the belly-laughs with our Erja (area) this year, but maybe we can do an action-replay soon. I hope so.

loveandbighugs
Phil

Val n Bill

Please keep the reports coming Hels Bels, so enjoying being there with you.

Val x
The love affair continues.

sandraandjim

Quote from: kevin.g on June 18, 2011, 02:55:38 PM
looks like the beach point cafe /grill .might be opening this sunday aka georges crepe,,,hope they do well .yammas

Jo Wissett

Great reports hels bels!!! keep em coming!!

Sandy x

So is the new grill room open or not? I'm confused. Helsbels says she ate there on Friday night but Kev says it isn't opening until today?......pictures please!!!
Sandy x

Maggie

Sandy, we passed by last night, and it was open. Also, Vinceremos opened yesterday, (formerly Sea Breeze).

Hels Bels

Yes the grill room is well and truly open, more embarrassing is the lovely waiter spotted us as we walked by and said hello helen and keith! How much did we drink the first night that makes up so memorable? Today we've walked round the loop and bought baclava from the bakery, a quick stop off at the horizon for the people watching session, and now time for a bite to eat, so many choices so little time!

Hels Bels

Breaking news! I've just seen the donutman!

Val n Bill

Thanks for that Hels Bels, just put me off my bacon butty. lol

Val x

Gina

sounds like you are having fun can't wait for it to be our turn soon will be time x

Vaughan & Angie

14 days tomorrow and many less sleeps, as the excitement kicks in.

Hels Bels

Kalimera from a lovely arillas! Today we have walked the loop again taking in the delightful aroma's of the wild herb's, still being amazed when you see a lizard that run's off when you cast a shadow over it. Seeing the swallowtail butterfly flutter by, beening amazed as termites march in straight lines finding their fodder. We then come to the jetty where today the sea is a little choppy, anyone sitting on the bench this morning may just catch the odd wave! So now its time to sit by the pool and soak up the sun. Then maybe another beer or 2...  .

Erja

To be there...*deep sigh* Have a beer for me Helen as I am sitting at work with dry mouth ;)

Life is good ;)

Val n Bill

Like Erja, 'deep sigh'.

Val x

ger

soon be our turn, can't wait!! even arriving at stupid o'clock doesnt put me off!!! 4th july can't come soon enough
ger x