Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

riggers

It would look even better if i was there. :)

Crikey the Marinaki are pressing on with it.

Cheers Negg,

riggers....

vivian

Thanks for photo's Eggy, really cracking on with the building it could be finished by the beginning of the season. Loads of Love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

keith(geezer)

thanks eggy for all the photo and i will look out for more will be back in may 2009

Lindypops

Eggy, how`s the darts player from The Rainbow? She was very good when we were there.
Lindypops.

justphil

Wasn't she just, Lindypops. Alex I think. We watched her wipe the floor with Eggy several times in September. Hope the darts crew are having a good winter season. Any news?

Phil

Sandy x

I think you mean Alexandra, Spiros' daughter.....
Sandy x

vivian

I started watching a game between Alaxandra and Eggy in May, near to the end I walked away. I just couldn'r bear to see the pain on Eggy's face and I hate to se grown men cry. lol. Seriously though she is one great little person and very modist mind you Dad can sing her praises loud enough but thats what it's all about isn't it. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Mick and Jill

Apparently Eggy had introduced dart boards to several other places, and the Son of the owner of Night Owl is also becoming a good player.  There will be package deals to Arillas for dart players only next year.

Alex did win on several occassions in September, think Calum gave Eggy a run for his money as well at times.

Jill
Jill XXX

Melissa

Hi don't know if you all remember me but its Melissa_x, I tried changing my email address then it all went wrong and my activation email wouldn't work so just to let you all know. It's good to be back love all the pics xx

Eggy

Welcome back Melissa.

And you guys ! - Taliking darts on Arillas today?
( For those who want to talk darts, then watch for the new Post on General Chat )

Arillas today is a very respectable 17 deg in the shade and a very peaceful day indeed.
Yesterday it drizzled/rained all day and I was suprised to see around 11 deg in the afternnoon. - Heating was on folks !

Many Arillas and local brethen have come down with the "lurghi" as have I.
Since Sunday I have had the usual nasty throat, bunged nose, hot and colds and worst of all, deaf in one ear. Can't hear "meself" speaking so don't know if that's a bad or good thing!
Today I feel a twinge better, maybe the whiskies are working!.

Anyway, for darts news and only for the news of those who like darts move to General chat. -

And.... Alexandra is a very good opponent to play. 12 weeks ago I used to "not try" sometimes. Then, up to the end of the October I fought hard for every game I won.
( As did everybody that played against her )

For Mick n Jill - Young Calum has a target for next year.
Not the winning but just get on that board and both learn from each other.

Cheers All
Negg

Peckedhen

Sorry to hear that you're not 100% Negg.  I think that I might have brought it with me at the end of October as I was struggling with throat infection and cold when I was there.

Hope that you feel better soon - try a few ouzos (much more effective than TCP and cheaper!!)

Sue

Eggy

Arillas is still looking good folks andstill holds that attraction which gets you all back every year. Despite those waves trying to look feirce, it's still a big pussycat saying:-
" Why is nobody making a fuss of me? "
Temp around 17 deg today and even the little rain we had felt "warm"

The sadist in me just has to show you this one, taken sometime in the summer, which I must have forgoten to post.

Bring back good memories anyone?

If I find any more "missed" ones I just might pop em on.

Tomorrow will see me start work on Weggs greenhouse - Wow! - Big decision to make is do I follow the Greek style or will it have double glazed windows, comfy chair or even a spare dartboard? Will there be space to plant anything?

Cheers All
Negg

riggers

Happy Days Negg, we're expecting snow this weekend, i believe some parts have already had it.

Good luck with the Greenhouse.

riggers..........

annie

Hi Melissa
Wondered where you had gone! glad you are back on line.

Well Eggy you enjoy your 17 degrees. We expect snow this weekend and high winds with the wind chill factor bringing it to about -5.

Annie

Erja

Hello Eggy,

Nice to see current pictures and good luck with the Greenhouse project! :)
Life is good ;)