Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Quote from: justphil on April 06, 2015, 07:21:51 PM
, we will all meet up one day, probably b*ll*ck naked at the North end.

Phil , Now I'm really glad I met you in the "NUT" !!

14mm of overnight rain and , as Anne said much thunder n Lightening going on!

Not much else happening, for me anyway. On chores / jobs catch up today.

Be Well
Negg

justphil

I am missing my Arillas Today bigtime. Jen is so scratchy I am suffering. Oh Boy am I. I signed on for better or worse, in sickness and in health, etc but tonight in England impossible comes to mind. But she, just like me will get over it. And anyway in the woman departmernt I have made my bed and lie  on it frequently....

Intellectual, in truth any answers on postcards to Arillas.com please.
Phil

Eggy

Phil n Jen

You bought the good weather with you, and now you have taken it back to Glastonbury!
and......... at 10 am , I hear rumbles of Thunder! -WOTSTHATALLABOUT?
and......... it's "Bill Oddie" chilly with 8 deg. - DONCHYERKNOW?

We all hope, here, that it will be a dry and warmer "PAKSA".

Meanwhile ........no morning outside chores for me today.

Negg

Eggy

Got that wrong! - Sun is coming out, drying up, and now 11deg at midday. Just spent a satisfying 90 mins in the garden.
Big shame I can't spen an hour or two, this PM, with P n J

Eggy

What a super Arillas Today!

16 deg and, although a breeze, that 'ole sun is up there.

Thallasa getting a make over. Armourada re-vamp now looking less stressful than poor Leon. Will they be ready for "Paska Weekend?"
Horizon busy pottering away faster than I can type. Malibu doing it's bit and George is Smiling! - So life cannot be that bad.
Took time out for a beer at Sharons. Nice Barbie planned for Saturday there.

Marvel has it's doors open. Brouklis getting a spruce up. Chatted with Spiros , Thetis, today. I Have not seen him for "Arfur Year" Time flies .DONCHYERKNOW?>
Tis all going on more than I do.

Cheers
Negg

Eggy

We are enjoying a super day here being spoilt with temps hovering around 17deg and warm, and sunny, and dry.

Much work going on, not only Arillas but surrounding areas. Me-thinks Paska will be very good indeed and the weather will bring an extra bonus to all.

May will be on us quicker than we expect as time will fly when we all have fun.

BBQ at Sharons on Saturday when I hope to bump into many faces not seen for a while.

DOH! Phil n Jen - you should have had that extra week. You would be in your element. Next year , maybe?

Cheers guys from a 16deg outside at 7:20 pm.- Time to water the garden , shave the cats and then eat something.
(Wegg back from the UK on Monday - Something without chips would be nice)

Negg

Jez

Hi Neill,

Just leaving for the airport; see you at the BBQ on Saturday!

I think vegetarian sausage and a Greek salad, washed down with diet coke? or maybe not....

Jez

Eggy

Jez

If Arillas tomorrow weather is like Arillas Today weather then what a super day it will be. ZUMMERS A KOMIN - DONCHYERKNOW!

Travel well without stress and delays. Should be a super afternoon.
Negg

Eggy

Arillas today brings us much gunfire & fireworks & lively music to go with all those spit lambs, goats, plus other goodies that families enjoy together for Paska.

Me-thinks much will be eaten and drunk, by all , and no doubt that Anne will be on that BLOG tonight.
(And yes - I did mean to put the "L" in there)

4:40 here at Kavaddades and, probably, the day is just getting started for many. ANDWHYNOT? - A shame to waste a warm, sunny 19 deg in early April.

Cheers
Negg

Eggy

22 today, 22 today,! -
No , It's not my birthday, just the outside sunny day we have in Arillas Today.
Negg

Eggy

You can tell that the Summer is fast approaching as, when on the road, many cars are fast approaching as well. Everyone wants to get where they are going yesterday and not tomorrow. So much to do and so little time?

Next Council "Thing To Do" will be fill in all those potholes that appeared over the Winter. - Wot! No more obstacle course??
(All TYRES will soon give a sigh of relief! - and garage profits will fall)

A nice 19 deg outside and sunny. Arillas Today.......... And poor JEZ leaving it behind as they are away today. Ne'er mind Jez.

Brouklis open , Night Owl open , Marvel pool filled, Rainbow buzzing/faffing to finish, and all going on along the sea front.
Tina of Tina's new shop, by the way, is the fiancée of Yorgos (Nephew Brouklis) and I think the hair salon will be a super addition to Arillas.
Straight off the beach for a manicure ladies??? - And leave the men to get in an early Mythos, or two.
Cheers
Negg

Jez

Neil,

Back in Blighty now, its frosty and apparently people could see the Northern Lights last night from the back of our house?!

The the only thing I have to remember it all by is a sore wrist, (pulled a tendon so not broken!). Good job I had that last chippero otherwise it might have hurt...

Keep up the good work.

Jez

Eggy

Frosty is good , Jez , but not that good.

Anyway..... you don't want 23 deg and sunny here in Arillas Today.
And..... twould tire you out watching Horizon and Thalassa boys running around to get all ready. Plus Leon , Armourada, with his "ready" target for 1st May whilst Kosta, Marvel, meanwhile , sits back and smiles as his pool and all works have been done. Hmmmm!
(All he wants now is a decent dartboard!)

Cheers
Negg

justphil

Ha Ha Neill - Spiros did all the work on the Marvel pool!! We sat and watched him for a whole week, never lifting a finger to help of course - just supped Mythos and ate all they could offer. No wonder he calls us "bladdy tourists!"

So looking forward to the new season, watching forum until I can post Arillas Today from where I truly belong. In the meantime, please keep us all posted with all the comings and goings.

Wish I were there
Phil

Eggy

Arillas Today? - Super weather and Arillas begins to "awake" as another post has said.

Tria Adelphia welcoming their first guests today as was Rainbow. I think it will be a good Summer for all here.
Marvel guests already on sunbeds and Armourada looking the "bees knees" All along the sea front now in shape and raring to go.

And........ It must be May as I spied my first fireflies on the way back from Rainbow tonight.
They may only be lil 'ole insects with a bright bum but they gave me a very good feeling indeed. ZUMMERSACOMIN. DONCHYERKNOW?

Negg