Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

justlynn

Beautiful photo, Dimitri, thanks for posting.

angiem, I know just what you mean!

lynn xx

vivian

Dimitris, I hope your not blaming your tool's only bad workman do that.LOL. Anyway it a smashing picture. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

blondegirl

Gorgeous photo!  Looks like silk!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

riggers

Fantastic Photo Dimitris, Well done for walking to the beach at that time. Was there many about ??

riggers..

Eggy

Dimitris

On the beach at 01:00 hrs ? - So you closed Brouklis early then?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arillas today , or Arillas the day before a bank holiday.
Local large supermarkets, chokka bloc,  with people stocking up as most places closed tomorrow. - Except Arillas places of course!

Tomorrow, I think, Arillas will be 150% full, with people sorting out a shift rota for the use of vacant sunbeds.

Open beach brollies were the name of the game today as it was a scorcher.
How to lose weight without going on a diet. - Lie on an Arillas sunbed for two hours.
( Still 35 deg now at 6:45 pm. )

I mananged to squeeze the Red Pug in between two rather smart looking vehicles that were either of Italian of Athens Greek origin. I hope they didn't catch any rust from my ole faithful.

A busy ole place, with many busy ole places ,and it's great to listen to all the excited languages being spoken by various holidaymakers just enjoying.

Finally,I had the honour of retreating to Rainbow for 2 hours where Dimitris (Jimmy) decided to beat me 4-1 at Darts. - Wotta cool dude!

Another good day I guess.

Cheers
Negg

jinksy

Hi eggy sounds like a brill day in arillas, dont give jimmi too much practice on the darboard, you know what he's like he'll be wanting to take on phil "the power" taylor next, please pass on the message to him that mr jenkins is watching his progress with the darts intently, thanks, yammas, jinksy

kevin.g

keep practising eggy ,youve got to the end of may/june till i get there for a match and woop your backside lol yammas eggy & weggy

Marika

QuoteI'm sure the picture is not as good as Marika's Last August  but I did my very best with my  old NIKON D70s using the 30" Second speed shutter.

Oh :) Thank you Dimitris!
But I must say, that picture is very very nice :)
HaHaHa! Old Nikon! Ella ;) She is doing a very good job :)
Thanks for showing us, this romantic few you and Litsa had last night :)
Beautiful :)

And thanks Eggy :)
Another nice report from Arillas!

Yiammas! See you all soon :)

Marika x x x

www.marika75.webs.com

Maggie

Beautiful photos! I wish I was there!!!!!
Still, look on the bright side, I'm going to Southport for the bank holiday weekend, and I just know it will be a good one..........(8 sleeps, Carol!)

riggers

Great Report Negg.

I don't mind it cooling down a little for when we get there.  :)

Never thought of a Dart Match against you :) ha ha you will win all the time.

See you soon.

Cheers
riggers.

riggers

Arghhh Bank holiday, i forgot. Hmm must do something  :) .   OH that is next week.  :)

riggers...

justphil

Sounds like an Arillan darts team is in the making. Take Jen's glasses off so she can't see much more than a bat would, and she will score the double top for you (but run a mile if she still has them on, or stand in front of the dartboard!) Me? you know better than to put a dart in my hand....... I'll just get the drinks in.

Maggie - we wish we were there already but we will be soon, if only for a few weeks. It's going to be a long winter, isn't it? Watching the festival on TV here as I type - we have an affection for that too. We spent three weeks there for our 25th anniversary, and now a month in Arillas for our 36th.

Another moment of confusion for me Eggy on Arillas Today. Do I really live here in Somerset when my head is still 1000 miles away in Corfu? A great post, which made everyone here wish that we weren't here. But it keeps us going. See you in a couple of weeks. BTW - I'm bringing garlic, cats and babies this time.....

Phil

Marymary

Wow Dimitris your moonlight photo is fantastic, it really looks like the moon is shining down on me over that beautiful beach. It wouldn't have the same effect at my local beach as it's still ravaged from when the coal mines were here

Cheers
Mary

Eggy

Phil

You will be pleased to know that, for your's and Jens next visit, Arillas has waived the garlic rule. An emergency permit will also be issued which allows you both to smile at babies and pat them on the head and go "coochie coo" and all that.
(I'm trying to imagine you going "Coochie Coo" as I type!)

You will be allowed to make a fuss of all cats. Providing, that is, you can get close enough to any that want a fuss made of them. - Difficult that one.

I don't think I'll be able to park on the front this afternoon but the beauty of Arillas is there are many other spots where you can leave the car and "walk it in 5".
And............... no sitting in a car park queue for ages.
And............... not being charged "silly money" for the benefit.

Web Cam veiwing is a must today!

Cheers All
Negg

Erja

Just had a look at the webcam and Arillas beach seems to be heaving. I am sure you wont find a parking space today Eggy :D
Life is good ;)