exchange rate

Started by briant, May 10, 2008, 08:34:51 PM

Dave n Anne

Hi all

I have used crowncuurencyexchange this year and have got 1.1325 for delivery in june . Delivery and commision free and there bottom limit for excange is £300 .

Yammas

Dave n Anne

riggers

ARGGGGHHHHHHH. Wish i had known about these before. I have got some and got a misely 1.02. Now i know for the next batch.  Cheers...........

riggers..........

Sandy x

Dave n Anne....that sounds really good....
Sandy x

riggers

Yep just had a nosy on the website, will be ordering some.......  :)

riggers........

kes

Nationwide Foreign Transactions
Nationwide continues to offer commission-free foreign transactions. By commission-free we mean not adding any additional charge for the service of exchanging currency that generates profit for the Society.

When you use a Nationwide Visa debit card or credit card to make a transaction in certain currencies other than sterling, Visa charge a fee for each transaction and Nationwide currently pays that fee on your behalf.

We will start to pass this fee onto you from 6 May 2009 on credit card and from 1 June 2009 on debit card and it will be included in the sterling amount shown on your statement.

The fee is currently 0.84%. From 1 July 2009 this fee will increase to 1%.

Eggy

We changed some sterling in Alpha Bank at Acharavi this morning and got e1.094 less their 1% commission.

Crown Currency exchange's offer of e1.32 is, in my opinion, a good sign that the euro could be around that figure in June.
( Although it would be a major leap in a short space of time )
Cheers
Negg

Dave n Anne

Hi Eggy , and all

It would be nice for it to be e1.32 but I only got e1.1325 but will keep hoping . Have you been at the ouzo again mate , they say it effects your eyes lol

Yammas

Dave

Sara

Eggy, are we a little concussed or just too many ouzos ?
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the exchange rate really was 1.32. It has climbed a little today though.

Sara

Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Eggy

Do you knowwwww , Dave n Anne n Sara , I thought it was high and checked on the website immediately after. It was e1.12 then.
Thought it was a mis-type> Now I know it was my eyes!
Anyway - Always hoping.

Anyone want a lift in Peugeot! - Now , where did that road vanish to?

Negg

Dave n Anne

justphil

Eggy mate, keep dreaming like we are. If the rate gets back up there for any length of time we will ressurect our plans for long term.

So glad only the pug got damaged. The rest can all take its course....

Phil and Jen

TerryW

Its looking good, and its a nice steady climb as well, just hope it carries on going up ....

kes

That graph looks like the walk to Afiones?

Eggy

That graph looks to me like the skid marks my Pug left the other day.

( Maybe e1.20 in June could be possible? )

Negg

keith(geezer)

it was 109 in sunny south wale today forget the sunny bit lol