Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Maggie

Eggy, I think someones pinched your pictures...

blondegirl

ooooh!   nice painting!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Janis

Nope - photos and painting are definitely there! And they look great, although I hope the weather's a little less wet and windy by 8th May when we arrive!

Sandy x

Just had a text from Eileen....she's very happy in the Armourada tonight with our darts heroes.....she doesn't want to come home.......
Sandy x

justphil

Sandy luvver - she is home! It's us lot who aren't!!

Bet you're just as excited as ever about next week - bon voyage! And find a job out there - you need never go abroad to Southampton again....

love
Phil and Jen

Sandy x

oh justphil....if only.....but needs must.....xx
Sandy x

justphil

But the devil drives....

I would love to melt into the North Corfu background as a teacher of English or Accounting or IT, or even a barman if I could make ends meet. (Would slow my drinking down...) Maybe it's what I should now make a real effort to do. Jen and me could live our lifestyle so well out there on not too much. Dreams? Maybe. But determination and motivation always win...

love
Phil

Sandy x

I know justphil....my kindred spirit..... xx
Sandy x

vivian

Hi Sandy, Glad Eileen is in Arillas and enjoying herself in the Armourada with Neill but
OOOOOOO ive just turned greeen. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

TerryW

QuoteFar too choppy for a walk on the jetty, Terry.

I think you need the (ouzo) spirit of adventure Neil, couldn't you keep the Melon bashing kit in the boot. so that it was available to be worn, to protect you from the elements.

Great photos again, and I loved the painting. Could you take a photograph of the view that Jean painted? 

MaryH

I agree Jean's painting is very good, what a talent
Take Care
Mary

vivian

Eggy, have you seem any fireflys yet this year or swallows and has the scops owl started hooting yet. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Maggie

Yeaaayyyy. I just saw the pictures. Very nice they are too. I love the painting! (Honest, they weren't there yesterday)...

Maggie

This is my arillas today, sorry eggy, not trying to hijack yours!
Our garden, this morning...

Erja

*sigh* looking beautiful! Maggie, are you the on the spot reporter now ;)
Life is good ;)