When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

ness44

GaryS

78 sleeps and counting, that is if we get any the night before as it is 3am taxi to airport for a 6.20am flight. Its getting closer! :-)

kes

Anne

We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)

justphil

Stop bl**dy boasting. Still 90 odd for us. Can't bear to count.....

AJC51

75 sleeps Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Al Sal & (Bec 1st time to Arillas convert in the making)

mikej

22nd July ,staying at Nikos with Vasillas and his family and shall be especially looking forward to their pool this year i have finally managed to learn to swim...only took me 44 years!!

justphil

In bits as usual. Your M&S with that incredible song. Sun, sun sun, here it comes. An incredibly good singer was George Harrison. Liverpool. Arillas. Hear me darlin, meluvver, it's all right.

Phil

DaisysMum

Also staying at Nikos appts, but not until the first week in September.  No idea how many sleeps it is, but it's nice having something to look forward too.  This time we are bringing along my partners mum and dad to introduce them to the lovely Arillas.

Becky

indigo648

75 to our first holiday and then back again in September

justphil

justloving it all. Arillas will give Cher and cockroaches a run for their money.

We will haunt it in October.....

Phil

sandraandjim

Hi Phil, we fly out on 13th July also and as maths wasn't my best subject at school we can refer to your countdown to keep us right.  haven't enough fingers and toes at the minute!!! (according to my nearest and dearest!)

Sandra (and Jim)

JohnTheRef&Dot

sandraandjim
96 days for you
91 for us..... Just three months 1 day  See you there

Angela66

Just back from a very chilly weekend in Northumberland - pleasant though.  Next holiday Arillas:)

justphil

Excitement mounting.... not the least Jen's and mine. I love reading all these posts anticipating everyone's visits to my other home.  To paraphrase my good frind John, "When I'm not in the pub I must be in Arillas...."

Phil