Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

justphil

I'm loving it.... eggy flitting round, Val chilling at Mathraki, viv firing kindles (in my day that was something altogether different.)

Arillas clearly continues to blunder its way onwards and upwards. Can't wait for my turn, coming soon. So many plans, so little time. But boy will Arillas be my Today when I get there at last.

Phil

Eggy

Dirty Gertie Phil - Slang for 7:30 , DONCHYERKNOW?

Egg n Wegg "flit" now to Sidari for a Chinese meal - GOTTA B DUN!

Arillas sitting comfortably, still , on 23deg and dry. SOOPER-PERLACE-2-B-IN
So many super peeps here and so little time!
Had a good chat with Ron n Sue (Arillas Veterans) yesterday.
Val n Bill , I am sure I will run over, sorry BUMP INTO, again soon.
Many faces I recognise but they all jump in the bushes as I approach.
WOTSTHATALLABOUT?
Negg

Val 57

Val - hope you & Bill are enjoying your holiday - I would give anything to be "Chilling" in the Mathraki bar at the moment!!  But 6 weeks to go for us.....

Hope you have a fantastic week when Bill's sister & husband arrive! ;-) 

Please think of me tomorrow morning as I head back to work after a 9 week "Holiday!" 

Valxx

justphil

Will you be calling the Bingo at Rainbow again this year Neill? You were very good..... If I remember (not usually good at that in Arillas) we were heading to an event at the brewery. But we ended up with dirty gertie and two little ducks at Rainbow.

If Arillas did Bingo it would probably be the best Bingo in the world.... It's just that Eggy needs to get a rainbow coloured revolving bow tie for next time.

Phil

Chris12

Hi all new to this we have been coming to arillas for 4 years this will be our 5th year staying at the tria July 5th for us for two wonderful weeks 

justphil

Please forgive us Chris. After all these years we have lost any plot that was avaiable. For us there is no escape. Not that we want one anyway......

Give Philip and Eleni our love. We will also be aboard the good ship Arillas when yous are there. Don't be afraid to say "Oh My God, it is that awful Phil and his long suffering wife Jen!" She will forgive you. But I won't.....

lol Phil

Chris12

Hi Phil we can be found most nights sitting in the nut with a pint or two lol

Val n Bill

Just like most of then Chris ;) ;)

Val x
The love affair continues.

Eggy

For any good people here on Wednesday the "Worried Men of Corfu" will be playing their stuff at Armourada, during the evening.
This may be the last chance to see them for a while as one of them has to return back to the U.K, for a while.

Arillas Today? - Warm n dry n hovering around 20 deg, before midday.

Cheers
Negg

Truth

well worth going to see these lads , really enjoyed them when they played Tria last week :-)
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Eggy

I sit here now, at 6pm, enjoying 24 deg outside. Dry, sunny and not a care in the world. Met Val n Bill again , today and spent a little time with Riggers n Sue.
( A surprise last minute booking for them )

Saw the three wise monkeys outside Armourada,
(Senan ,see no evil - Leon - Hear no evil  and Kiki ( Never speaks any evil at all)

Lezsek gave me a shout at Marina pool bar but didn't realise it was him or me who was being shouted at. Ne'er mind - He's a darting entry tonight at Rainbow.

WOTTASUPERDAY! - Punto driving well but.............................
.......... I have to say...
I get worried about the number of in-experienced people who hire quad bikes.
I met one, today, on a corner, on the wrong side of the road. Lucky he braked and I was "pootling" along. If that was at night and a different bend..........?
I won't mention the hire car that pulled out of a T-Junc and immediately stayed on the left hand side of the road.I now have a tired horn!! and I mean that in the nicest possible way! My poor 'ole "poop-poop" has been pooped out, over the last Week. - Take it easy people in these strange vehicles on strange roads!
(Please do not let me be the one to spoil your holiday)
Negg

kevin.g

neil i think a ouzo is required to settle your nerves ,,,yammas

MaryH

Val and Bill
It was such a pleasure to join you for that  meal and also the other times we meat up and thank you for the drinks and your company in the Coconut Bar. Continue to enjoy the rest of your holidays
Love
Mary xx

Val n Bill

Mary we really enjoyed becoming friends with you after meeting you at long last, so the pleasure was ours'.
We look forward to meeting you again soon.

Val x and Bill x
The love affair continues.

Eggy

Arillas today was, and still is, a cracker for the weather.

24.6 deg at 6:30 pm - WOTSALLTHATABOUT?

Sandy and pals here and the Rainbow pool is taking it's usual morning bashing by this 'lil lady! - 20 lengths a day - Nah!!

It seemed a tad quiet here, this afternoon, but I reckon most bodies were enjoying sunbeds, beaches, etc and not hiding in the shade , like me.

Rainbow has a quiz night , tonight. Should be a few there.....
.... Organised by wife of Capt. Bob. - She does do a good quiz. DONCHERKNOW
(Much better than the darts she throws!!! - In fer a "Penny" - in fer a pound!)
Play on names there. -

Cheers
Negg