Easy Jet tickets for sale

Started by blondegirl, August 04, 2008, 04:01:34 PM

blondegirl

Thanks everyone!  I have started sorting holiday stuff out already.  Dad has his biopsy def. booked for tomorrow and had x-rays every day for the last 3 days.   Hopefully he will be out next week and will be a lot better by the time we go.  It all depends on the results I think, but he looks a lot better anyway and the family are all behind us going and will look after things here.

Now mum's washing machine has busted and we have to look for a new one today... it never rains but it pours!  Well it has this week hasnt it?  Good job we have a good sense of humour! :-)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Mick and Jill

Thanks Sandy.

Lost my Uncle tonight, it was very peaceful.  Didn't realise how worn out I was till now, Arillas is just what we need.  It will be good to see our friends again.

Jill
Jill XXX

bmw1106

Sorry to hear your news Jill, take care.  Jill x

Sandy x

I'm sorry Jill. But I'm glad it was peaceful....you can't hope for more than that when the time comes. Arillas is just what you need. Take care - thinking of you.
Sandy x

justphil

Just let Arillas do it's work Jill. Afterwards you will understand it all. Believe me, we have been there. But let it all out in paradise...

Phil

blondegirl

I am so sorry about your news Jill. 

It is true that when you are running on adrenalin for so long when you stop you dont realise how stressed you were.  I really do hope you have a nice break and rest. 

Dads illness seems to have been sorted out for the time being but still awaiting results.  Everyone on tenterhooks!

All the best... Sue x

Lisa and Steve

Everything crossed for you both.

blondegirl

Thanks Lisa... Hope you and Steve are well!  xx

Mick and Jill

Thanks. Think it is true you just keep going, he has been like a Dad to me and has been ill for 19 weeks now.  Have spent up to 5 hours a day sitting with him, suppose it has caught up with me now.  I am totaly exhausted but think its relief as well, I thought everyone that had terminal cancer had pain.  He has had no pain until middle of last week and then it wasn't alot. 
Jill XXX

bull

It's so frustrating that we have to wait till till next week for easyjet, think we will have to move South. EVEN BETTER ARILLAS.