CHANGE OF NAME

Started by holliepos, March 14, 2008, 12:42:18 PM

holliepos

In the light of recent critisisem (- is that how you spell it?) of forum members being accused of changing their name just to post a complaint, I wish it to  be known, that from now on, I will be using the name ANGIEM.

Angie

dimitris

Hello Angie,
Personally I do not think you are committing a crime bu doing this.
The  the question is how to are going to use your double membership.

When I was Single ( and younger) I used to have two mobile phones. One for the Blonds and the other for the Dark hair ladies. with this method It was easier for me to make my arrangements....
The problem I had  to make sure that the blond would not find out about the dark-hair and vise versa.  It is legal to have two numbers , the issue is what you do with them.
Now.... is there a specific reason why you want to have two logins?
If you only want to change your user name, you can do it by entering on your profile details . If you can't I can help you.
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

angiem

Hi Dimitris,

It's not that I want to 'change' my name, it's because I allowed my 12 year old set up the other one, and I decided it was more 'honest' to use my own.
I won't be voting in the poll, as I've already voted using HOLLIEPOS, which is really what prompted me to create this new one, that is, I didn't want to be accused of hiding behind my daughters identity.

Angie

angiem

Actually, is she allowed to access the forum? - is there an age limit?
Sorry, I didn't think of that?

Angie

blondegirl

I did think of changing my username...   I would have to change my hair color and also I can hardly be called a girl at my age.

The first time we came to Arillas people kept asking me if I was Blondegirl... a little bit embarrassed as I know they were expecting a 6ft. 21 year old blonde and 8st stick insect, (I didnt put a photo on before I went, I didnt know how to and this was the first name I thought of at the time) I think they were either shocked or disappointed... LOL... the problem is thinking of another one.  Just BG might be ok as some people use that anyway.

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Eileen

Hi Angie,

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I always wondered where Holliepos came from and if it was made up with 2 names. :-)

Eileenx

Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

angiem

Hi Eileen,

Almost sounds Greek, doesn't it?

Actually, it's her nickname at school - her surname is 'Postlethwaite', hence the need to abbreviate.

Angie

Eileen

Yes if you half shut your eyes it's almost Greek! ;-)

It's very original, one thing's for sure no one else will ever have the same nickname as her!

My maiden name was Chapman so at  school my nickname was Chappy.  I hated it with a vengeance!  My family nickname was Isils...and I haven't a clue where that came from!

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

sharonF

Dimitris I'm shocked!  Very funny your tale of two phones, glad to see the dark haired lady stole your heart. haha.  

Sharon xx

Jo Wissett

Or did she change her hair colour?!

Lindypops

I`m shocked too Sharon,lol. I did wonder about "his arrangements"?(Dimitri`s). It made me laugh. Blondegirl, I usually write bg, as it`s quicker for me, in lazy mode,lol.
Lindypops.