When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

Eileen

Quote from: justphil on May 30, 2009, 06:23:53 PM

Lindypops,Nan,PaulC,Lynn,Alex,Eileen and kevin, a heartfelt recognition that you are all enjoying the heatwave and dreaming of Arillas like PhilandJen are...

love to all
Phil

A very timely post Phil....how did you know I'm just about to open another bottle of red?!!! 

Enjoy the good weather everyone...

Oh Phil!  What's this about sunburn in various places?  Nudie beer gardens down your way? ;-)
Yammas,

Eileen. 
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

alex

one of these days i will get to meet you eileen, should be at the gratzella by 10 o clock p.m at the latest cant wait hopefully wil get back late sept so hope to see you if your about

justphil

Hi Eileen and Keef meluvvers. With any luck we'll meet yous both in early July. Yous need to try Thalassa's red - Yannis gave us such a huge bottle of it a few years ago, which then became the subject of a very good party here in Somerset.

As for various places, I meant my knees. The dangly bits don't seem to care about lots of sun.....

So looking forward to seeing yous both luvvers
Phil

Eileen

Alex.  Gratzellas...oh how I love it there,  sometimes the wildlife is pretty spectacular too!   One evening last year (or maybe it was the one previous) Ashley, Liam and I were quietly enjoying ourselves.  The restaurant was very busy,  everyone was enjoying the peace and quiet, relaxing and enjoying the sunset....when suddenly there was an almighty thud on our table...at the same time Liam jumped up to a standing position on his seat and started screaming his head off!!!  It was bl**dy chaos!!!  It had been quite breezy that evening and the wind had carried this humungous bug (probably unwillingly!!!) and plonked it unceremoniously on our table right beside Liam's plate!!  Thank goodness for our hero of the night...our lovely young waiter dashed over to the table, lifted the bug and threw it over the wall!!!

Quite a dramatic finish to our meal...but no doubt a dramatic end for the bug too!

Phil...lol....I think I've tried Thalassa's red....why can't I remember for sure....????   I just lurve Brouklis red...what a great little house wine...mmmmyum.

I won't be able to keep my eyes of your knees when we meet in July........

Eileenxx

www.villalinakis.com

Villa Linakis on FB

justphil

Eileen luvver we have a date. Keith can join us if he wants to (hope he does) We will sit and watch a sunset in Ammos taking pictures, and then dance the night away in the Nut.  BTW JohntheRef and Dot will be with us all too - thay are just too gorgeous to leave out...

Deal?
Phil

Eileen

www.villalinakis.com

Villa Linakis on FB

ColinD

Wish we could stay on until July and meet you all there.

Sounds like everyone was having a lazy time of it in the UK today, while I was out working.
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

riggers

Well i must own up to several hours in the garden Colin, you gotta do it when we have this weather. :) so looking forward to Arillas though........

riggers..

ColinD

I have to grab work when I can get it, Riggers, and Saturdays are busy this time of year.

I need that trip to Arillas too.  I need to unwind.
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Lindypops

Nice reports. Loved the bug issue. Was it Thomas that sorted it out Eileen?
Lindypops.

Eileen

If that's the young lad then that's him.  It's really scary when I go back each year and see how he's grown!

xx
www.villalinakis.com

Villa Linakis on FB

Lindypops

Lol. Very efficient though.
Lindypops.

vivian

Hi Alex, It seems so long since we met last. Have a great time. I dont really have to say it do I as I know everyone on the forum enjoys their time in Arillas. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

lynchan

tickets have arrived now we no that we are going 19 days to go.yammas

alex

roll on tomorrow arillas here we come