Irini apartments

Started by andreeav, June 27, 2006, 11:38:31 PM

andreeav

Hi everybody,
I'm Andreea and I'm going to arrive in Arillas on July 4. Does anybody know anything about the inside of the Irini apartments - which are not the Irene Villas. I've seen a place on this site's map, marked with capitals, nearby Napoleon, called Irini and I suppose this should be it. Though I don't understand the capitals if it's just a villa like all others. However, I know how it looks outside - large garden in front of it and very closed pink building behind it, but I wonder if the rooms are big enough for a family of 3 - a 12 years girl, and if it's comfortable and quiet. Would you please help me with some information?

dana mirela

hello....i`m dana...and i have the same problem...i`m going in 22 september and i dont know how it inside...sorry...if you will, please send me some information after your  holliday.... :oops: ...
good luck and have a great time!!!
dana a

andreeav

Hey Dana,
I promise I will. It's unbelievable that none of those who are there at the moment can say anything about this location. Maybe it's new or... who knows?, maybe they took a look at it and don't want to say anything about it not to offence the owner who probably is a nice guy they know.
However, this is a little bit worrying. I'll let you know about it as soon as I'm back.
Andreea

Eileen

Hello Andreea and Dana,

I do not know if the Irini Apartments in the following review are the same as the Irini that you are looking for information on :? but take a look anyway. :D

http://www.my-review.co.uk/index6.php?Manual=YES&Cat1=Apartment%20Reviews&Continent=Europe&Country=Greece&Destination=Corfu&Resort=Arillas

Eileen
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

andy&ann

Hi Eileen,  this review is for Irenes Villa Apartments (just down the track next to Hotel Marvel) it is our review from our visit in may, but i dont know where (or what) the picture in the review came from??
So the mystery deepens............. :?

Eileen

Hi Andy & Ann,

I thought it was strange that I did not recognise the building.  I know what Irenes villa looks like, but when I saw this photo I thought perhaps the review was for another Irini...your right the mystery thickens! :?
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

teamsmall

Hi guys this is Leigh from my-review, I've changed the photo over, I had posted this one on in error!!  :oops:

mihai

hello peoples of Arillas,
I have booked at Irinis Studios for 26 august until 4 september.As I find under your forum this studios aren't apreciated. As I concern my questions  are :
Are these appartments properly clean ?
Have not air conditional so, Is this a major problem ?
thank you
Kind regards, Mihai
ps:  I can't wait to get there and see , feel the beach, greek traditions and taste from all greek taverna expecially at Dimitris.

Jo Wissett

Dont know about everyone else but cant wait to see these bloody apts!! Cant think where they are!

Fiona

To satisfy your curiosity Jo, they are shown on the map - directly behind Portofino in the area of Thetis Palace.  I think the reason why no-one in the UK knows anything is because they are available through travel agents in other countries and not the UK.

Anyway I'm going to have a nosey next week to see what I can see!!

Fiona

Marie

i saw thoses apartments last year when my mum and i went walking down the track to get to my brother at kaloudis! they look fresh and clean. i think Fiona is right the only reason why there is no post on them is because they are not through a UK travel agent.

marie x