Author Topic: Irini apartments  (Read 22327 times)

Offline andreeav

Irini apartments
« on: June 27, 2006, 11:38:31 PM »
Hi everybody,
I'm Andreea and I'm going to arrive in Arillas on July 4. Does anybody know anything about the inside of the Irini apartments - which are not the Irene Villas. I've seen a place on this site's map, marked with capitals, nearby Napoleon, called Irini and I suppose this should be it. Though I don't understand the capitals if it's just a villa like all others. However, I know how it looks outside - large garden in front of it and very closed pink building behind it, but I wonder if the rooms are big enough for a family of 3 - a 12 years girl, and if it's comfortable and quiet. Would you please help me with some information?

Offline dana mirela

Irini apartments
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 02:47:44 PM »
hello....i`m dana...and i have the same problem...i`m going in 22 september and i dont know how it inside...sorry...if you will, please send me some information after your  holliday.... :oops: ...
good luck and have a great time!!!
dana a

Offline andreeav

Irini apartments
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 05:13:57 PM »
Hey Dana,
I promise I will. It's unbelievable that none of those who are there at the moment can say anything about this location. Maybe it's new or... who knows?, maybe they took a look at it and don't want to say anything about it not to offence the owner who probably is a nice guy they know.
However, this is a little bit worrying. I'll let you know about it as soon as I'm back.
Andreea

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Irini apartments
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 05:18:46 PM »
Hello Andreea and Dana,

I do not know if the Irini Apartments in the following review are the same as the Irini that you are looking for information on :? but take a look anyway. :D

http://www.my-review.co.uk/index6.php?Manual=YES&Cat1=Apartment%20Reviews&Continent=Europe&Country=Greece&Destination=Corfu&Resort=Arillas

Eileen

Offline andy&ann

Irini apartments
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 05:27:49 PM »
Hi Eileen,  this review is for Irenes Villa Apartments (just down the track next to Hotel Marvel) it is our review from our visit in may, but i dont know where (or what) the picture in the review came from??
So the mystery deepens............. :?

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Irini apartments
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 05:50:55 PM »
Hi Andy & Ann,

I thought it was strange that I did not recognise the building.  I know what Irenes villa looks like, but when I saw this photo I thought perhaps the review was for another Irini...your right the mystery thickens! :?

Offline teamsmall

Irini apartments
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 09:15:48 PM »
Hi guys this is Leigh from my-review, I've changed the photo over, I had posted this one on in error!!  :oops:

Offline mihai

Re: Irini apartments
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 06:24:10 PM »
hello peoples of Arillas,
I have booked at Irinis Studios for 26 august until 4 september.As I find under your forum this studios aren't apreciated. As I concern my questions  are :
Are these appartments properly clean ?
Have not air conditional so, Is this a major problem ?
thank you
Kind regards, Mihai
ps:  I can't wait to get there and see , feel the beach, greek traditions and taste from all greek taverna expecially at Dimitris.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 12:44:53 AM »
Dont know about everyone else but cant wait to see these bloody apts!! Cant think where they are!

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2006, 01:14:37 AM »
To satisfy your curiosity Jo, they are shown on the map - directly behind Portofino in the area of Thetis Palace.  I think the reason why no-one in the UK knows anything is because they are available through travel agents in other countries and not the UK.

Anyway I'm going to have a nosey next week to see what I can see!!

Fiona

Offline WILLIAM-LOVERS

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »
L@@Ks as though they are behind Thetis Palace?

http://www.travelway.pl/oferty/Irini_Grecja_Arillas,t31110.html

:o

Offline Marie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 11:38:12 AM »
i saw thoses apartments last year when my mum and i went walking down the track to get to my brother at kaloudis! they look fresh and clean. i think Fiona is right the only reason why there is no post on them is because they are not through a UK travel agent.

marie x

Booking.com