When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

riggers

Not long now Lynn.....Connie....well  just over 3 weeks yessss   :)  riggers very happy bunny  :)  :D  :)

dicky mint

Fiona,

I will have my two teenage daughters with me when we arrive on 16th July, you are welcome to take them away with you.

I'm sorry if that sounds like a threat, but it probably is.

We will be at the Mathraki for two weeks, I hope to see you and many other friends from this forum I've yet to meet

Richard

justphil

Chris you sure did! One mention of Kaloudis and Billy and my eyes glazed over with happy memories of many hours spent there. I know an awful lot about Arillas itself (but not everything) and very little about the surrounding area. We never have long enough to find out! Even in a whole month we only left Arillas for six hours, and then only went to Agios Georgios. There will be so much to discover when we are there long term! Thanks for the post - and don't forget Janina's prize!!

We are home from 13th July till 26th. Always happy to natter to anyone who wants to.

Phil

Janina C

Chris

We are at Anna Studios 11th June to 25th June. If you tell me where you'll be watching the footie on the 12th I will seek you out.  I know we're sad watching football on the first full day in Arillas but I can't think of anywhere better, Mythos in hand. Except maybe on the terraces in South Africa.

Will look forward to meeting you.

Janina

P.S. Been going to Corfu for 25 years now and have some Greek friends in Peroulades.
Janina

Fiona_

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply. I will look out for you and your teenagers. Once Kath who likes to be called Libby, gets to know someone we can relax and enjoy ourselves. 

One of the reasons we love Arillas is that I feel Libby is reasonably safe and even our Greek friends look out for her. Have you been to Arillas before because if not you will love it I am sure?

We are staying near the Rainbow but usually end up in the Mirage during the day.

Fiona

dicky mint

Hi Fiona

Only been to Arillas on odd day trips, but enjoyed it so much last time
we decided to stay the next time we came to Corfu

simo

Janina,  We will find you and Paul at Anna's on the 12th no problem, I will double the prize to 2 bottles so you don't have to share. If I can get Tas off his p.c long enough to get served that is . 

cheers Chris.
" LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS"

tonynglenda

Its getting nearer. Got our tickets today. 28th may 5.25am flight from newcastle. Get the mythos ready we're on our way. Staying at the akti as usual- 2weeks.

kevin.g

t&g
hope your still there around the 11th june ,,and have a beer .yammas

sunflower

Me too,
Will arrieve on June 11th. and hope to meet
as many Forum members as possible!!
Connie x

justphil

Chris, lol, Tasos will get off his PC if the right pretty young woman appears. Can you blame him? I was his age once! He always responds if you bang your empty glass on the bar...

We will be visiting in July. The Krasakis family always make us welcome, in spite of their better instincts!

lmao
Phil

tonynglenda

sorry kevin g we are flying home on the 11th but might catch you at the airport . we shall try to leave arillas intact and with some supplies left for your consumption.
ENJOY your stay in arillas and we shall hopefully bump into each other again sometime.

TONYNGLENDA

Samwell

Is anyone going to be coming around 26th June to 5th July? Ive been through the posts and I cant see if anyone will be out then :S?

Well, either way, Ill be there then! Watching the last bit of the World Cup no doubt... but more excited to just being back n Arillas... heaven...

:)

justphil

Sadly Samwell, we don't arrive till late on 12th July (volcano willing....) I think John and Dot might see you at the airport as they arrive on 5th (they're a week earlier than us.)

Are you staying at Brouklis again? Mind you, wherever you are you will be fine. Please post loads of pics again - will cheer us up no end when we have to go abroad back to the CON-DEM'd UK on 26th.

Love from Jen too
Phil

GaryS

Me and Carolyn fry out the 28th to the 12th. Hope to see lots of you there.