Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

riggers

Hi Phil.

What is this (Forum anorak)  ??  :)

riggers..

sharonF

Lol Riggers, was just thinking the same thing!  Explain please Phil and nice to hear from you over there.

Sharon x

p.s. Riggers, it's not the thomas cook logo on your t-shirt that is offensive, need I say more ......

Sharon x

riggers

Now Now Sharon.

You know we are gonna do the double over you again.  :)  ha ha

riggers..

sharonF

LOL Riggers, you just may do that, when the "slave" goes, he cant go quick enough for me .... but nobody is bigger than the team and we will beat you this year.  wanna bet? lol.

Sharon x

Eggy

Here am I, busy at Kavvadades today, and no time to get to Arillas and what do I find?

Phil says he's the new Forum anorak ! - Does he mean I'm an old forum anorak?
I don't even own an anorak.

And, I've just re-read Fiona's post calling me a Greek National Treasure.
So's the Elgin Marbles and look how old they are!
( And they sent THEM back to England - aaaarggh ! )

I put a picture of a manky ole lizard and Dimitris beats it,hands down,with a full moon!

And.... Riggers still wearing a TC shirt on his pic. - Wot's that all about?
( We've got you a Mon Amour Shirt for when you're back in Sept. )

And.... Sharon, talking football - I think. That's even worse than giving my Jellybabies, in May, to Brouklis to "look after" - Bet she won't do that again.

Paul n Denise at the Rainbow soon. - Bring some darts as I have been there recently trying to put 3 in the same section of the board.

Beachbum - Arillas in October is still a good place to be. ( Play darts do you ? )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there you all are. - Even I need Arillas today, especially after a hard slog with the "continuing story" of my garden landscaping.

Finally Marika. - What do you want in normal size? Dimitris's Moon or should we be sending you a lizard, by post, in a shoe box.

Thanks all
Cheers
Negg

riggers

Ha Ha Mon Amour shirt sounds good.  :)

Will still be getting my new Footy top tomorrow
though with TC on it.

Cheers

riggers..

Mike and Debbie

advertising TC is bad enough but that together with the poorer half on Manchesters team,c`mon. You`ve even had to get one of our old boys to manage your team,how hard was that for you to take in?

Mike

vivian

Both great photo's in there own way, the poor lizard would have looked better on a tree in the moonlight.,lol. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

sharonF

LOL, Negg, no next time they will be hand delivered! haha. 

Sharon x

Eggy

A sad day for Arillas today as we have to say "ta ta" to Phil n Jen.

They leave tonight at 10 pm but will be back in 4 weeks time for a 4 week stay.
They tell me that, in the two weeks they've been here, the amoumt of Forum names they matched to faces has been excellant and they've enjoyed all the company and conversations. Plus, their welcome by all Arillas locals has been tremendous.
( I think tears were in their eyes but enough of that! )

Another very busy day in Arillas today and not a parking place to be found by moi.
( I bet the Greeks could find one though! )

Aound that 32 deg mark with, again, a very busy beach.

A calm sea but still with loadsa room for a dip or to relax on the sand.

And .. With the German Grand Prix this afternoon all bars televising it were doing well.
Customers taking the gamble it will be this hot tomorrow so not a wasted day inside.
And they all all be right! - Tomorrow will be another cracker.

We spent a couple of hours at the newly opened Elena/Stella this morning. A very quiet place to be if you're a couple who want to chill out.

Like the Hotel Thetis and many other places just off the usual beach route a quiet time can be had.

Finally , and this will be neverending I think, I left Ang n Chris out of all the Forum members I have met, so far, this year.
How do I forget the pic of them both at Helens Creperie and Chris waving his sausage at me, from an English breakfast,which I think was being eaten about 1:30 pm.

Ah! - Happy days ! - And they go on and on. - ( Just a bit like me )
Cheers
Negg

vivian

Great to know that Elena/Stella have managed to open at last, it's been rumoured to be operning soon for a while. Give our best wishes to all corcerned. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

ash-wolves

how envious am i  !!!!!!!!!

ash
Live

The

Dream ! ! !

Eggy

Arillas Today?
A very feisty sea with a healthy breeze and a respectable temp of around 25 deg.
No one being sandblasted and, I think, with that breeze it would be one of the better days to top up the tan without heatstroke!

August is coming folks ! - How do I know that? - Because I'm starting to see many fancy vehicles appearing, the drivers of which, do not want to get close to hedges and avoid potholes like the plague.
Yesterday I met a new Volvo, not Greek or English plates, coming at me in the middle of the road. Obviously weighed up the option of having scratches down the side of his vehicle or making my Pug bounce off him. The Pug must have been the cheaper option!
Much sounding of horn on my part.
The only good news is that, 20 seconds later, another Red Pug, went past. I live in the hope that, when it caught up with Volvo, the driver possibly worried it was me chasing, to give him a bit of road rage!

Enough!- Life is too short. - Egg's winge is now finito.

It's good to see many new faces today mixing with those who have been here for a while. Late ,3pm , lunches seem to be the in thing at the moment and so many pools to choose from now to get away from any breeze nature throws at you.
So much choice - So little time.

Cheers
Negg

TerryW

Road Rage?

Let someone else chase the Volvo?

You are a cheeky little pugger, Eggy

Lisa and Steve

It must be almost time for the Italians to arrive.