Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Mary
There's a great deal of olives to be picked in the Winter. The owners of Eftihia Taverna, for example have over 200 trees and the "Rainbow Family" have sizeable plots as well.

Arillas today, on the 22nd October still has life!
( Or should I say "still life" as there was not much movement from late season beachlovers )

It had to be around that 25 deg mark again. Currently 23 deg, in the shade, at 5:30.

And it takes a brave man to stand in front of this vehicle for an action picture.
( I bet most of us has "heard" him once or twice )

He tells me he's thinking of selling it. Would yellow suit me, I wonder?

I'll leave you with a pic of Graham and Julie, with friend David, all feeling pretty smug that they've got a cracker for thier 2nd week. - Thier first was pretty good too.
( But I'm sure they won't rub it in ! )

Cheers
Negg

Erja

Looking good and thank you for the report Eggy :)
Life is good ;)

blondegirl

That looks so nice... I wouldnt mind being on that sunbed at   25 deg.  beats 11 deg. here!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

keefy

Eggy  I have recently posted about me not being able to see pictures on the web (due to me being at work I think as I can see them at home) but I logon and at the top of page 156 I can see some of them...question what have you done differently so that I can see them at work. pleeze do some more

Sandy x

Me too Keefy, although he mentioned something about a car and I can't see that....
Sandy x

Eileen

It looks so nice and I'll be there tomorrow....yipee.  See you at 4 Negg and Wegg....the drinks will be ready and waiting.xxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

angiem

You lucky thing Eileen.

Have a lovely time ( - I'm sure you will!)

Angie

kriopigi girl

Have a lovely time Eileen
Pauline x

Peckedhen

Wow!  The end of October and still hot enough to go on the beach.

Everyone please keep your fingers crossed for my daughter and me that it lasts all next week too...

Eggy, how cold is it in the evenings?  Do I need my thermals? :lol:  Shoiuld I pack a fan heater for the room ot does air conditioning heat as well as cool??

Two more sleeps......

Suex

kevin.g

both of you , have a good time ,,,and eileen.............yammas

vivian

Have a good time all of you. Eileen think you should return the waves to Pete and me and let me know when first.lol. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eileen

Thanks everyone. 

I'll give you all a wave on the webcam!  Viv pm me your mobile number asap and I'll let you know when I'm on my way to the pier.

Righto I'm off to polish my nails and that's me.

Be back on Monday night. :-(

Eileenxx
www.villalinakis.com

Villa Linakis on FB

TONYNEW

Have a great time Eileen and thanks for your help in the past :-)
                                 Tony

Eileen

Thanks Tony.  I'm glad I was able to help. :-)

Eileenx
www.villalinakis.com

Villa Linakis on FB

keith(geezer)

injoy eileen  im not there till may 09