Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Laura
Wishing you a safe , non delayed , and stress free flight.
Negg

Eggy

An update for you on the fires around Greece.
https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2023/07/25/corfu-fire-evacuation/

I am told that roads to Roda/Acharavi have been closed due to dense smoke but that was was 2 hours ago.
My poor 'ole firefighter neighbour is certainly earning his euros and I am sure his lady at home is very concerned for him and his colleagues at this time.

I get home to a 28deg inside temp but 36deg was recorded at Rainbow around the pool.
We are all vigilant at this time , even me who is not as laid back as I usually am.

All for now.
Cheers
Negg

Laura

Eggy

Laura,
Twould have been nice to meet you and yours. However holidays are not made for appointments so maybe you all bump into my Punto, next Summer. - Bump into in the nice possible way!!!

Right now I envy you guys getting back to a rainy UK!! - I sit here. at home , typing away with two fans working overtime and the inside temp is 29.6
What could be worse than that , you enquire?? - Well , muggins here is cooking a chicken curry.
There's nowt so strange as folk!!
Cheers
Negg

Laura

Was a very different holiday this time, the heat meant not too much walking around with the little ones so days were very long!!
We will be back next year!!
Keep safe!

Eggy

Interesting post about the sharp drop in temps from today.
https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2023/07/27/greece-temperature-heatwave-sharp-drop-july-26-27/

I notice the differerence, this morning, where the house temp shows 26 from its usual 29 deg.
Very pleasant outside.

and an update on all those fires around Greece.
https://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2023/07/27/fires-greece-july-594-arrests/
Cheers
Negg

Eggy

Arillas today sends me into a "too long to visit" to a "must visit" so I popped into Akti Hotel. Why did I not pop into there ages ago. Such a super place with a super friendly Spiros. Really good to have a quick chat with father , Stamatis.  - He never seems to age.

And then I went to ODYSSEUS , the gift shop opposite and wotta super place it is!! - I found a wristband which was just the jobbie at a super price. - I could have had a spending spree in there!!

I never tout or recommend places on the Forum for the fear of upsetting any one but If I was a tourist then I could post this with no regrets.  - So read it before I delete it.
(You ain't see me , right? - Come back the fast show)

Cheers
Negg

But... I donnalikea 27deg in the house at 6pm!!
Cheers
Negg

Truth

Always pop in Akti at least once each holiday for a beer on my afternoon stroll out ! 🍻 .
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

soniaP

Love Oddyzseus .Always get a fee things from there  .

Eggy

By my abacus I reckon 'ole Kev and luvly Bev will be here overnight Sat/Sun.
Look out Tria Adelphia!!!! - Surely they musy be immune to them by now???

Have a nice 26deg Sunday you guys!!
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi

yes we have invaded Arillas Sunday lunchtime had a dip in the pool then sunk a few beers . I think the Tria know we are here

Kev

kevin-beverly

Hi

Had a few drinks last night and a few more it's only to help their economy. This morning over cast but still warm
Brett's Nic  and billy have gone to Lidl to get some bits
As I am typing the sun is trying to show we see

Kev

vivian

Glad you had a good flight, Enjoy every moment. Give our love to all and please tell Deme we are both thinking about him and the boys and I will be in touch soon. XXXX

Stay Nude it ante rude

Eggy

I am sorry to report that Kevin has put weight on and is now sitting on 3 chairs!!!
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi

yesterday I saw the first oldest form member at first I could not recognise it old and wrinkly
I told him that Truth ( Karl ) will be here this week.
Who oh I don't keep up who's coming out

So I met a old wrinkly git with bad memory loss
If that was a animal you would put it of his misery

So apart from a very rude interruption

We are all loving Arillas one of the girls who is gluten free her first time abroad because of her illness
She love Arillas

See you on Thursday ye old bugger