Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

justphil

That's how I feel Jo. Unless we have a BBC Outside Broadcast team, make HD videos and get it written by Tony Warren, the best we can do is write the same things we did last time, because that is what we did this time. I'd rather see Terry's or Samwell's videos and Dave's 360s any day. We are lucky to have them.

Phil

Cheryl2307

Come on Jo give us some info please!  It must have been different this year because one of your sons stayed in his own apartment didn't he?  How did it all go?  Please don't let someone who won't even show their face, stop people from doing reports, that's what I think anyway x
Cheryl O

Ang

Oh Jo dont be a spoil sport - self indulgent twaddle??? now "whatsthatallabout" to quote our very own Eggy.....

Twaddle it maybe to some but they dont have to read - "simples"!
Arillas Today is just that- just add a bit of journalastic spin and hey presto your on the team ;-)

Every ones contribution is valued in my opinion.
Ang xx

justphil

Love the last two comments. Both say what I really think Ang and Cheryl. In the Tell Us Your Story thread there are hundreds of lovely reports and memories. Some of them are yours and some are mine. I might just do a highlights report for this July instead of my attempt not to. In truth, I adore reading about others' times in Arillas. Much as I also love the up-to-date technological ones.

Phil

Jo Wissett

Er...ok!! I have been DYING to fill you in!! Haha! Give me time for a bath and to pour myself a glass of the chilled stuff and I will bore you all once more!! Fickle..moi?!

TerryW

Everybody on every holiday has something to write about, or pictures to post and it isn't  a competition, and every single post is valuable. I hide behind my pics and vids because I feel that I am not very good at writing.

You were just trying to tease, I reckon Jo.

TerryW

I'm sorry this is going off topic again but I have some hot news for Jo's son who is an Arsenal fan. In place of Fabregas who is joining Barcelona, the gunners have signed an Italian lad who lives in North London, his name is Grabatelli. Sorry couldn't resist it.

justphil

Grab a tele? Sounds like the scenes on the streets of Britain's cities for the last few days. That is if they're not burning them.

It isn't Arillas Today, because whatever happens, the Greek people are not like that. Passionate yes (I love that) but so honest. I said it on FaceTube. Yet another reason to live in Corfu. The "likes" are piling up as we speak.

Phil

Eggy

Quote from: Jo Wissett on August 11, 2011, 07:06:08 PM
Sounds like you would realllly have to force yourself to go a second time Terry! :-) as for my hol report, do people REALLY want to be put through our daily escapades when it basically the same year on year?! As much as I love reading and I really really do love everyones hol reports, I do now wonder in light of the recent gob smacking posts if to post it would be seen as self indulgent twaddle!?

Jo , You 'ole tinker you, with yer hair up in a "bun" so you're not recognised!

Tell us about it. why not? - Share your good times here.
( Did yer hammock snap or hadn't I cut through the rope enough?) Hee Hee

People will read and people will enjoy your exploits as much as you did.
Go for it lass and let others share your family time here.

Whoops-Nearly forgot- Arillas this morning? 20 deg at 1 am. and tired Egg is off to bed. Many darts thrown at Rainbow tonite - many doubles missed
I lost in the semi final - WOTSTHATALLABOUT?
But...........Loadsa fun had by all.
Looking forward to a "Jo W" update,
Cheers
Negg

Eggy

Good reporting Jo, on your Holiday Posting, many have enjoyed,including Egg.

Arillas Today? on a Bank Holiday Sunday, you could say.

Triffic - DATSWOTISAY!

Who are the owners of all these parked vehicles?

And, why is the Coconut empty?

And, why is the Malibu empty?

These pics could be the reason, especially as it's sunny and around 30 deg.

I hope these guys haven't got their mooring rope attached to the bench.!!

And.... Who is this strange woman who keeps waving at me?

Anyway....
I think tonight that both bars, plus those other places we mustn't forget, will have much music to cater for all the guests that own all those cars parked along the front.
Good 'ole loud music and much merriement will be enjoyed by all.

Tomorrow night it will all be repeated at the Coconut.

Stay Well All
Negg

justphil

Thanks Neill. There's only one thing wrong with your report as far as I'm concerned. Jen and I weren't sitting in the Nut for you to take a picture of. Our fault entirely. Wish we were there....

Phil

kevin.g

a truley wonderful set of pics,neil,,,so homesick...yammas to negg/wegg,,xx

Jo Wissett

I want to be BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kvarnell

Like you Jo, I want to be back too x

Ang

I have had such a Boring sunday(couldn't even muster the enthusiasm to write) - I WANT TO BE BACK TOO!!!