Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

Eggy

Only if there is a chair free , Kevin.

kevin-beverly

Hi

Of course I get you a chair  fitted with a commode
Well yesterday turned out better weather wise very hot we all lazed around in the marina pool
Last night we all went to Gratsela the food was wonderful and so was the vino went down well
After the meal Demi and her friend Billie went to the Nut they had a ABBA  night the rest of us went back to the Trai
Had a few drinks till 0200 I fill like s##T this morning haha self inflicted
Nice easy day today sitting by the Tria pool
Another glorious day
Y

Kev

P/S
Truth two more sleep then you can see Irons on tour in Arillas 😆

Eggy

Dat 'ole Kevin
Always the commodean!!
I just might mosey into Tria later and make sure he's not using that duff credit card again!!!
Negg

Eggy

Tria looking as good as ever but sadly could not stay long as a busy boy today
Our Kev was there but sadly I think his brain was elsewhere!!
2am and on a binge?? WOTSALLTHATABOUT?? ( I thought he only drank Babycham!!)

We sit wth a 28deg outside temp at 17:30 and Arillas , once again , was a busy 'ole place.

I keep bumping into guys that I have not seen since Covid and am a busy bunny on catchup. Tomorrow is Agious Steph to see a guy who leaves on Thursday. (All this time and missed him!!)

Yer know.... you don't see anyone for 3/4 years and they all turn up at once. (Just like bloody buses)
Current count over the last 2 weeks is 2 x Bens , 1 x Cheryl , 1 x Riggers , 1 x Scottish Yiannis plus 2 couples from Tria whose names escape me. -- Just not enough hours in the day for me to do what I enjoy.

So , Kevin , I will send you a PM for my whereabouts on Sunday as I am in Sidari Fri or Sat[/i]

As for right now? - A vodka and coke and looking forward to a chicken curry prepared by the hand of Wegg.

Cheers
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi

Last night about 0100am power cut the room was like a oven Philip and Helen paid the lecky bill haha it's just came back on 12.30. By the Tria pool today I got to go my beer is getting warm

Kev

Eggy

Kevin
Did you get my PM?

I hit a "road hole" this afternoon and ruined a perfectly good car tyre so now driving on the diddy spare!!
We will catch up.
Anyway with 28 deg plus you have enough to keep you out of trouble.
Negg

Truth

Arillas today is simply mine , well mine and a few other peoples anyway 😁
Efi's was as good as ever last night followed by a drink at Marina Pool and then a good chin wag at Bardis Sun with Bobby , George and Poppy.
2 mile run, 20 lenghts of the pool , breakfast now and then off to Marina pool before a few beers whiile watching Wolves.
Tis not a bad day for a simple ol' Black Country Lad.......... until Wolves lose and try to spoil it 🤣
G'day all 😎🍻
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

kevin-beverly

Hi

No Neil no p/m

You sent all the abuse bad language to some innocent member 😂😂😂😂

Karl also you don't want to run into Mr EGGY to make your day worse 🤬🤬😂😂

kevin-beverly

Hi

Todays weather hot we had a lazy day by the Tria pool the others went to the beach the sea was very cold they said it was like Southend
People have been telling us that the sea is very cold this year
The Marina pool is doing very well staying at the Tria for dinner tonight

Kev Southend reporter on location Arillas

Eggy

Kevin
I have now sent it to you and not "Boris Yeltsin" of that new Russian guy that wants to be another Hitler.!!

I think Karl was in hiding today but , to be fair , I was on a short afternoon. -He's on my hit list.
(But ,long enough for a quick chat with Lin n Jim , although she kept trying to push him towards the exit)

Now , waiting for a new Punto tyre I will borrow a car tomorrow (Sunday) and wing my way to Rainbow for an afternoon of "some sort" of "darts".
Kevin I hope you now get my PM.
Byeeeee.
Negg

Truth

I wasn't hiding but Wolves had a hiding Negg , as predicted 😡
I'll catch you soon mate, happy new tyre 😁

kevin-beverly

Hi

Neil I don't think you wanted me to play darts you have given me the wrong location 🤪 it's the only way stop me winning 🏆🏆🏆
My P/M read Hi Kev
If you are free on Sunday afternoon we will have a few games of darts at Tria. (Between 2pm-4pm)
I would but no dart board here anymore

Anyway the lionesses play word cup final at 1300 so be watching football
Then West Ham in the evening

Kev

Truth

Arillas today brings a bit of an ouzo head for me and a red wine head for the other half  🤣
Just off to Tria for the day , might see you there Negg, and then we'll be choosing where to eat before The Coconut tonight.
Armorada was fantastic last night as usual 👍👍
Have a nice day peeps!

kevin-beverly

Hi
karl and his family turned up at the Tria it was good to see. Some old wrinkly git came in and started to talk to us we just went along with him haha oops it was Neil Had a good old chin wag the ladies lost the football
Neil was off to the rainbow for darts
We might go to the marina Bev and I

Kev

Eggy

I did not do darts as I lost the will to live.

The only thing that twer nearly right was England losing to Spain but my score was incorrect.
and why should not Spain get the win as they are winning many expats now who continue to leave the UK thanks to Brexit. - Another Brexit vote may be needed soon. - Turkeyfoot watch out!!

I will send Kevin another PM which I hope may be close to correct. Watch PM's Kevin

Meanwhile .... I find another busy Arillas and nowhere to fling an Italian Pizza but many Italians here to fling their own. - 28 deg at 6pm and counting.

Karl and family look well although I thought he kept hummimg laments over his Team's last defeat.
(I only take my shoes off when I want to hum a bit!) - Good to see such another genuine family!!

For me? - I try and get a correct PM to Kevin and then take t'easy!
Cheers
Negg